Ninety Seven

Nayeon's PoV

We arrived outside the house but I made sure that we are not so close if ever. There are guards outside and it's impossible that I can get in without them noticing.

"How can we get in there?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know. I'm sure that it's not just them, there would be more inside. I guess that's because of the news." I said.

"Heol, I wish we can go there without them noticing." Y/N said which made me look at her.

She's dumb, is she?

"Right, get there."

"Huh?! No!"

"Why not? They can't see you, they won't kill you because you're just a spirit!" I said.

"I'm not going without you!" She said.

"Come on, Y/N. We need to do this. This is what your father want." I said.

She sighed without a choice and looked at the house.

"Go, so we could finish this." I said.

"Fine, which room exactly I am going?"

"Y/N!"

"Okay, okay! I'm going. Tch, as if I have a choice." I heard she said.

"Goodluck."

"Yeah." She said melancholic and disappears.

I looked at my phone to check the time. She should be back for some minutes. I hope she'll find anything.

I just waited here and keep checking the house. I saw Y/N standing on my balcony as she's waging her hand.

I signaled her to continue but the girl seems up for playing.

Ugh! Why she have to be like this at this moment?

She just gave me thumbs up and then started to walked in.

~~~~~~
It's been 30 minutes since Y/N left and still she's not yet here. I just got the idea to call her when she appeared beside me.

"Y/N! What? You found something?" I asked.

"I checked the rooms, I don't know which one is your father's room. But there's one room that seems suspicious." She said.

"Why?"

"I saw piled of documents. There's one odd. It's not even connected anything in politics."

"Are you sure?"

"No. But those are unfamiliar person." Y/N said.

"Could be, but we have to make sure. Which room you saw it? Upstairs?"

"No. I think it's on your father's office."

"I see."

"What's your plan now?"

I rest my chin on the steering wheel as I think of a plan.

"I probably really need to face dad. Act like nothing happened, maybe?"

"Can you do it?"

"No. Just give me time. I'll do it tomorrow." I said and looked at Y/N.

I'm actually disappointed on my situation. Just thinking that I have to talk to dad after what I did. If I just now!

"Okay, let's try it again tomorrow." Y/N said.

Somehow, I felt relief. I thought she'll be like disappointment as what I am right now. I want to help her, but I need to have courage to face my father again.

"Thank you."

"No worries... you know, to be honest, I want to go out somewhere." Y/N said.

"We're already outside."

"I mean- like somewhere."

Is that so? Now I doubt if she really search thoroughly inside.

"Where else we should go?" I asked.

"I don't know, where do you want?"

"To be honest? I want to go back to Mina's house and lay back." I said.

I heard Y/N sighed which made me loo at her.

"Don't you want to spend time with your friend Yeri?" I asked.

"I don't know where us she right now... anyway, let's go." She said.

"Where?"

"Back in the house? I've use my energy while I was inside. Can you light me up some candles?" She asked.

"Oh, okay. Let's charge yourself." I chuckled and started the car.

~~~~~
"Wow! This feels much better than the other candles you lighted before!" Y/N said clearly enjoying the scent of the candle that I lighted.

She's enjoying it too much that she even comes so close to the candle. I was about to react when I realized it won't burn her.

"Why?" She asked after I panicked.

"N-nothing." I said and sighed me mentally.

If she's physically alive, she'll hurt herself for real.

"Wow, where did you get this? I hope the next time you'll light me up some of these again." She said.

"There wouldn't be next time. You'll coming back,right?" I said which made her laugh.

"Oh right. I'm gonna miss this."

"You can still do that as you wake up tho." I said.

"Really!? Wow!"

I just smiled and suddenly noticed something.

"Y/N-ssi... I just noticed that you often need candles."

"I did?"

"Yeah, I'm not complaining tho, but before you barely need it. Are you okay?" I asked.

She just looked at herself then shrugged.

"I'm fine now." She said.

I just nod and looked at the candle again. It runs out fast.

"I enjoyed it, I feel good now. Thank you, Nayeon!" Y/N said.

I just nod and smiled at her. This point, I am the one who needs to charge. I can't help but to yawn which Y/N saw.

"Do you wanna sleep now?"

"Yeah."

"You should, I'll look after you." She said.

"I don't know, I feel sleepy but I don't want to sleep yet." I said.

Maybe I just want to talk to her, but I can't since this tiredness hits me so hard.

"Why tho?"

I just shrugged and rest on the table in front of me. The candle runs out so it's safe to lay down my arms here.

"Don't you want to sleep on bed?" Y/N asked.

I just shook my head as I felt my eyes getting more heavier.

"I want to talk to you more but I feel sleepy." I mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"If only I could talk to you in my dreams."