Nineteen

Third Person

"What!?" Y/N and Nayeon exclaimed in unison.

"W-wait, what do you mean she will tied up in this situation? You mean she will be a ghost forever?" Nayeon asked confusedly.

"I already mentioned it to Y/N. Most of ghost who are doing this process forgot their mission. Just like what I said, it is a sort of bond."

"And how about the ghost seeing thing?" Nayeon added.

"Since you are connected, you can also see what she can. In short, your third eye will be open. No worries, ghosts are pretty and hot and gorgeous compared to the livings."

"Ugh! Seriously?" Nayeon huffed.

Meanwhile, Y/N who is thinking if she should go on the process or not.

"Let's not do this." Y/N said.

"What? Why?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Havung that third eye won't do something to Nayeon. It's just so... bizarre." Y/N said.

"No, I'm fine. I'd like to see ghosts!" Nayeon said excitingly making Y/N in shock.

"Are you dumb?! You can't even stand in front of a third level!"

"But you are with me, right? You won't leave me." Nayeon said making a heavy silence in the room.

"Uhm... ok, just let me know if you guys are settled. I'm just waiting outside." Chaeyoung said and disappear.

"Nayeon, you don't understand. I know you trust me but there are ghost that you can't trust. If you have the connection to them, it will be hard to live normal again."

"Pfft, what are you saying? You are dead." Nayeon said making Y/N's expression change.

"I-I mean... sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Fine, if you want then go. Don't forget that I warned you." Y/N said and disappear to follow Chaeyoung.

Nayeon suddenly felt a big regret as she said that. She can't deny that her mouth just slipped with those words and she didn't intend to do it but when she did, she saw the disappointment on Y/n's face.

"Of course she know that, you stupid!" Nayeon whispered yell.

Not too long, they went back. Chaeyoung asked the two to get ready. They sat on the floor facing each other.

"Hey, I'm really sorry." Nayeon said but Y/N remained her eyes closed as they wait on Chaeyoung to set up everything.

"Lads, ready. You're about to bond." Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu's PoV

"Tzuyu, where are we going?" Momo asked as we keep on walking and looking for something.

"We need to look for Jihyo."

"Your friend who is a grim reaper?"

"Yup. I want to make sure that you'll be safe in our house." I said.

"Why?"

I stopped to face her and sighed.

"I never told you this but Y/N is a third level."

"What?! Wait if that's the case that we are in danger." Momo said with a sign of worry.

"Oh no, sorry. I mean, she seems like a third level. She got abilities and signs of third level. So we need to make sure." I said.

We continue to walk and not so log we saw Jihyo.

"Jihyo!" I yelled as I stopped and saw her.

"Hey, What happened on the third level ghost that you got?" I asked.

"Got into my collection. Oh, you are the first level, right?" Jihyo asked to Momo.

"Yeah, thanks again."

"No problem." Jihyo said and looked around.

"Where is your other friend?"

"Y/N? Oh she's with our other ghost friend. They always together so i think they are out again." I said.

"Ohh."

"Anyway, what brings you here?" Jihyo asked.

"We are actually looking for you. Now that you met Y/N, are you sure she's not a third lev-"

"Tzuyu, I told you. She's not. I could tell it if she's a third level. Stop suspecting your friend. Even if she's a ghost she still have feelings." Jihyo said.

"Yeah right. I don't know what to feel if my friend also suspects me as one." Momo said.

"Okay, okay. Fine. You said so." I said as I give up.

"Where are we up now?" Momo asked.

"I am done on collecting beads for this day. I'll continue tomorrow." Jihyo said.

"Let's work with your cases." She said making Momo and I looked at each other.

"What!?"

"Why? Don't you want me to help you?"

My mouth literally went open as I cannot believe what just Jihyo offered. On the span of times that we are together, she never offer that to me but guess she's just returning favor after helping her to collect beads.

"Let's start with Momo." Jihyo said.

~~~~
"Why are we here again?" I asked as we comeback to the school.

"Some ghost went to the places that close to the when they are still alive. Again, some. Maybe Momo used to stay here before. Study or something." Jihyo said.

"Wow you're so smart." I said in amazement as we walk on the corridor.

It's already dark since it's night and all you can see is the ghost who are in the same level as Momo.

"After we complete our mission, what will happen to us?" Momo asked.

"To be honest, I don't know. Sometimes I feel envy to the third levels. They have reasons and they know why they are doing that mission." I said.

I mean, they have a strong reason. Unlike us, we know that we have missions but we don't know what it is and is it even worth working for.

"All souls will go to it's respective places. It will be the last destination." Jihyo said.

We just nod and continued to walk.

"This school is pretty big, seems like a private one. " i said as I checked on the facilities.

Suddenly my eyes stopped on a bulletin. There are list of names with pictures and in my curiosity, I walk in there.

'JTU DANCE TROUPE'

"Momo!" I called up as my eyes still on the board.

Jihyo and Momo went closer as they look on the board too.

"Look, this is you... right?"

"Hirai Momo, Club President"-Jihyo.