Sixteen

Third Person

As Chaeyoung left, Tzuyu didn't bother to ask why. They focused on Jeongyeon's friend which is Mina but suddenly the grim reaper saw Tzuyu and approaches her.

"Tzuyu."

"Jihyo! Hey what are you doing here?"

"You know her?" Y/N asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, she is the reaper that I am talking to you." Tzuyu said.

Y/N looked at the grim reaper in horror. It's not the first time they met, actually it's been how many times already. Started when the first time she saw Chaeyoung in the hospital, then last night and now.

"She's your friend?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah."

Jihyo just nod and looked at Tzuyu again.

"I need your help, I sense a third level a while ago here."

"Oh sure. Y/N, let's see each other later here or at house?"

"A-at house." Y/N just said but her eyes are fixed on the grim reaper that Tzuyu is with.

"Let's go." Tzuyu said and disappear with Jihyo.

"Hey, Y/N." Y/N snapped as she heard Nayeon calling her.

"Let's go!" She whispered yell as Jeongyeon and Mina are walking ahead.

"Where is Chaeyoung? Haven't seen her since this morning."

"Oh, about that. She's actually with me a while ago. She needs to act like a second level that's why you can't see her."

"Huh? Why?"

"We are with Tzuyu. About that, can you not mention Chaeyoung unless you can see her? We are hiding her true level that's why." Y/N said.

Nayeon just nod as she understands what is going on. Third levels are worse but Chaeyoung is not. Considering that she's helping Y/N on her mission.

"Nayeon! Who are you talking to!?" Jeongyeon yelled.

"A-ah, here!" Nayeon said and points on the Bluetooth earpiece on her ear.

"Got a call from mom." She reasoned.

"Let's go." Nayeon whispered.

~~~~~
Nayeon's PoV

"Are you sure about this? Mina is my friend and I don't want to disappoint her." Jeongyeon said while Mina is waiting on the bench.

"Tsk, don't worry bud, I got you." I said.

"How!? You are literally acting these things u-"

"Shhh! I'm telling you, I can handle it. I got a friend that can help me." I said and looked at Y/N.

"Tch, Nayeon I'm telling you. I don't really believe with these stuff but Mina is so kind and I just want to return the favor. Even tho I know this is not the right way."

"Trust me, before this day end, you'll be freaking out because you'll find me weird."

"I'm used to it, Nayeon." Jeongyeon said and walks to Mina.

"Your friend don't trust you too much, should I too?" Y/N asked.

I glared at her and hissed.

"If you just show up yourself on her, she will believe me." I said.

"I told you, I can't. Only you can see me. If you want me to be seen by everyone, then I should be a third level. If that happens, I won't hesitate to get your body." She said.

I looked at her and smirk.

"Ohhh, a ghost is just interested on my body. As far as I can remember you are acting like you don't want to see me naked and now you want my body? Such a perv ghost." I teased.

"Wha- NO! What the hell Nayeon! Do you want me to walk out and leave you here?" She exclaimed.

"HAHAHA! No, I'm just kidding."

"Hey! Nayeon what time are we going to start!?" Jeongyeon yelled.

"Look who don't believe in this stuff but so excited to start." I hissed.

I walk towards them as Y/N followed beside me.

"Sorry, I just need to do some spiritual stuff before we begin." I said causing Jeongyeon to huffed.

"Okay, let's start. What is the name of the spirit?" I asked.

"Isn't the things that you should know already?" Jeongyeon asked.

She really doesn't believe me huh?

"Shut up, I have my different way." I said.

"Son Chaeyoung." Mina said.

"Ok, Son Ch-"

"Wait, it's Chaeyoung?"

I stopped and looked at Y/N. Then I realized something.

"You mean your friend?" I asked on Y/N but Mina answered as she thought I was talking to her.

"Yes... I mean, kinda. How'd you know?" Mina said.

"You mentioned it a while ago." Jeongyeon said.

Tch, whatever.

"Can we call her know?" I asked on Y/N?

"I mean, yeah. You should."

"Jeongyeon I'm not talking to you." I said and rolled my eyes.

I looked at Y/N and I know Jeongyeon is probably looking at me weird as she thinks I am looking on nothing.

"We can't. I mean I can call her using my spiritual energy. It will take an energy but that is not the problem. A while ago there is a reaper and she's with my other second level ghost friend. They should not see Chaeyoung here especially the reaper."

"Oh no."

"Why?" Mina asked.

"We cannot call her no-"

"Nayeon, just admit it. Mina I'm really sorry, Nayeon can't really do it." Jeongyeon said.

"No! Jeongyeon, could you just... she can't go here now. I know her." I said.

"How can I assure that?" Mina asked.

"Give her some information about Chaeyoung."

"What!? I just met her yesterday!"

"Who are you talking to Nayeon?! Stop playing with us." -Jeongyeon.

"She got a mole on her lower lip." Y/N said.

I frowned and got no choice to say it as I saw Jeongyeon and Mina are about to leave.

"She got a mole on her lower lip." I said making Mina stop.

"Small, she looks bold but she's cute." Y/N said.

What the hell?

I repeated what she said and I can sense that Jeongyeon is judging me right now.

"Her jokes are not funny."

"Her jokes are not fun- what wait?" I asked and looked at Y/N confusedly.

"Uhm, she always put up a jokes. None of it are funny." She said and shrugged.

"Is this what she looks like?" Mina asked and showed a picture.

I gasped and looked at it shockingly.

"Omg, she really is."