Hundred Nine

Jeongyeon's PoV

I woke up and when I looked at my phone it's already night. I sat on my bed and feel so happy that I am alive. I never thought that I will be giving a chance to live again. I thought my life would end the time when I said goodbye to Nayeon and told her that I need to take a rest.

But I just thought that I can't stop just like that. I haven't tell her a proper goodbye. And I know she'll be mad even if in the other life if she'll find out that I hid it to her.

I was so happy when I opened my eyes again. The first thing I saw is my parents. I gained so much courage and will to live. Also, I saw Nayeon.

I must admit that she is the reason why I came back. Why I had the courage to find myself back.

I must thank her, but what I thank the most is the person who owns this heart.

I closed my eyes and felt the beating of my heart. I never thought that I would able to feel this heart again. This living feels.

The day I found myself awake, I just thought that I was given more time to know other people and not just rely on my mom,dad and also Nayeon.

My thoughts were cut as someone knocked in.

"Jeongyeon?" Nayeon calls and peak.

As she saw that I am awake already, she walked in and crossed her arms.

"Why are you just sitting there? The food is ready."

"Huh, are you a mom now?" I chuckled.

"No, but mom is calling you. The dinner is ready."

"Why so bitter, girl?" I asked and rolled my eyes on her.

"Just go down. We'll be waiting." She said.

I went out of the bed and fixed my changed first before going down.

"Hey auntie!" I greeted as I saw them.

"Finally! An ice breaker." Nayeon's mom said which made me chuckled.

"Why? Does your daughter is getting boring day by day?" I asked as a joke.

"Yeah, if she's just not my daughter." Auntie joked as she looked at Nayeon.

"Haha! Funny." Nayeon said sarcastically.

"Wow, these seems so delicious, auntie."

"Well, of course. It's for our special visitor. Don't worry because i asked your mom and she approved these. We need to think about you health still."

"Well thank you for that. Nayeon, what's with the face? We are in front of the food." I said and sat down.

"She's having school duties tomorrow." Her mom said.

"Sunday? That's odd, sunday we go to our place and you do your thing. You know? Faking stuff." I said and whispered the last part.

Nayeon just sighed.

"Sad to say, we have to reschedule our tour."

"That's not a problem. I'll go with you."

"That's sounds good! Jeongyeon, know her friends, okay?" Nayeon's mom said which made me nod.

"Mom, I told you Jeongyeon was not here to guard me."

"No biggie, I expected already that this vacation is not just vacation but baby sitting you." I teased her.

After we finished eating dinner, Nayeon presented that she'll wash the dishes for me to get to rest early even if I already had it.

~~~~~~
I woke up since it's already morning. I grabbed my phone to check the time. Suddenly I heard a knock and I am pretty sure it's Nayeon.

"Hey, I'll be going in a minute. You said you wanna come, right?"

"You're really up to inform me at the very last minute huh?"

"Just come quick, I'll wait downstairs." Nayeon said and closed the door again.

I just get up and wash myself. I changed and went down to see Nayeon scrolling on her phone with her furrowed brows.

"Why? And where's aunt?" I asked.

"She left early. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I sprayed perfume." I shrugged.

"Okay, let's go." She said.

"Hey, what's wrong? It's too early to be so serious." I said as I followed her out of the house.

She stopped and looked at me. Not mad but something serious seems running in her mind.

"The former president is here. I think It's my chance to talk to him and ask where's Y/N."

"But... don't you have something else to do? Also, how sure are you? I've never heard news about the president after the election. Also after he go down as Vice President candidate." I said.

"I am sure Jeongyeon. I just had information back in korea that former president Yang is here."

"And how sure are you that he will tell you where is Y/N? You don't even know where he is."

"I don't know, okay? I just know that I need to know what happened to Y/N. And if I could ask every single person here if they saw Mr. Yang, I am willing to do it." Nayeon said.

I just smiled and shook my head. It's not due to the jealousy or what. More like proud because of how stubborn I know she could be but this one is built different.

"You're really in love with her. Have you even notice that?" I asked which soften Nayeon.

Just a while ago, she is so damn hard proving her point but now she was tamed. And obviously it's not because of me but the question I told her.

"Call me stupid, but yes. I'm in love with her." She said and walks ahead.

I hissed and shook my head unbelievably.

"In love with a ghost huh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are now in Nayeon's school as we are attending her school matter. Of course I convinced her to set this first. Especially we are not sure where to find him.

"Guys, uhm this is my friend, Jeongyeon. She's here for vacation and I just brought her for her to enjoy her vacation." Nayeon said.

I smiled and waved my hands to her schoolmates.

"Glad to meet you, I'm Somi and I am the president of the club that also Nayeon is in. Feel free to be here." Somi said as we came in their club room.

They started their meeting and I just wandered around their room. I looked back to check Nayeon but I could see her attention is not even with them.

Should I tell her?