/Five/

Your PoV

I'm not out of our safe place to look for Tzuyu. She didn't come back after she told me that she'll roam around for something.

"Aishh, I hope she didn't encounter the third level." I hissed as I walk into the city to search for her.

"Look who's here."

I stopped as I heard a familiar voice when I look into it. My eyes widened as I saw the third-level ghost that I encountered.

"Oh shit," I uttered and immediately run away.

Come on, this is just the beginning of the chapter yet here I am running away from a third-level ghost!?

"Do you able to save that body!? Come back here and I'll make sure you won't be able to save yours!" She yelled.

"Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh!!"

"Heol! I'm too young for this!" I hissed, continuously running.

"Come back here, weakling!"

Aishh! I should have wished for my safety, first than Tzuyu!

I looked back and she's no longer chasing me.

"Did I lost her?"

"You wish!" She exclaimed as she popped out in front of me and suddenly grab my neck.

"You're pretty strong for a second level, but not quite to lose me." She said as she tightened her grips on my neck.

"G-get off!"

"I should have to get that body if you just didn't stop me!"

"I-It's not y-yours!"

I can feel that my energy is losing as if she's sucking it all.

"Shut up! I've been hunting that body since then! That is a perfect body to possess with!" She yelled.

"You don't know how long I wait to get that body! You ruined it all! That supposed to be my chance to get back!"

Before I could know, I am no longer on the ground. I took that time to kick her knees making her lose me.

I fell on the ground and grasp an air as I felt I need to.

"You, shi-"

"Look out!" I yelled as I saw a grim reaper behind her.

Everything is fast, I don't even know what happened next.

"I'll get back on you." She said as she disappeared.

I looked at the grim reaper as she gets near to me. She's not the same reaper but seems she's looking for that third-level ghost too.

She was so focused that she didn't even care about my presence.

After a second, she also left. I facepalmed in frustration as I feel exhausted too.

"I've used my spiritual energy, haven't I?" I sighed.

Aishh, why did I do that!? That third-level ghost should have been caught if I didn't inform her about the grim reaper!

"Aish, you're so stupid! Tzuyu would probably beat you for saving a third-level ghost!" I talked to myself.

I just stood up and composed myself.

"Ok, where is Tzuyu again?"

I just sighed and decided to walk again. I can't use my energy to get back in our house since that third-level ghost got it all.

"Where am I?" I asked myself as I wasn't able to focus. As I wander my eyes, I realized that I am at the plaza where Tzuyu and I always meet if ever we get separated.