Forty Five

Tzuyu's PoV

"How much do you still need?"

"Just a few. I think that's enough for today. Let's get back on your work." Jihyo said as she kept the glass bead that we got from another third-level ghost.

Just the usual, I am spending time with Jihyo. I helped her and now we are heading to my mission.

I don't know if what we found out about me is enough. None of them told me what could be my mission. I already met my family but I don't feel any connection with them about my mission.

"Anyway, how's Y/N?" Jihyo asked which made me look at her.

"Y/N? She's fine. I mean, the real definition of fine. But for me, she's getting worse. She's getting attached to her girlfriend." I said jokingly.

"That's poor, you think we should remove the mark on them?"

"You can?" I asked Jihyo.

She sighed and shook her head.

"No. Chaeyoung should have done it before she left. Well, we have nothing to do with it. If Y/N thinks Nayeon can help her, then let be it."

"Anyway, about you. What will happen if you are able to collect the glass beads?" I asked.

"It will be a key to gaining my memories. That would help to finish my final mission." She said.

"That's too much process," I mumbled.

"Yeah, well to think... we deserve it. We killed someone when we were alive. Just bad luck, we died too." She said and chuckled.

I looked at her, feeling sad about it. I mean, yes she killed someone before. But she's been nice to me too. Was that being a bias?

We continued the search and just the usual, we went back to the places that I used to stay with before when I was alive. We actually followed my relatives and also, and we tracked some places where I used to study.

"This school is really big, for real," Jihyo said.

"I know, maybe I am rich when I was alive." I chuckled.

Since it's already night, we can't see anything but ghosts. Still, we stayed and decided to separate as the school was too large for us.

I let my feet bring me where it goes. It's our second time to go here but we haven't still able to roam around the whole school.

In my walking, I stopped as I saw crystal blue lights coming from a room. I walked in and realized it was a big room of pool.

"Wow," I uttered.

My gaze landed on the water that had been reflecting the crystal lights. I suddenly felt something strange. I felt like being drowned, like the first time I felt when I woke up in ghost life.

I'm about to step back as I don't feel comfortable being around here. It just brought back the pain I felt went I woke up.

But then, my feet stopped as I saw a girl come out from another room. She's wearing body fitted swimsuit.

"Yes Mom, I'm going home after this."

"I know, I'll be there. I'll promise." I heard she said talking on her phone.

I just watch her since I don't know where to go after too.

She put her phone on the floor where she also put her towel. As she jumped on the water. I just watched her as I found it so interesting but the scares in me are still there.

Well, maybe I hate being on water. But I don't hate seeing it. I mean, just this sight, it's breathtaking.

I watched her swim until she got to the other end. It was quite fast and I can't help but feel amazed by it. She went up to the water and walked towards her towel.

I just stood there as she walked over me. It made me snap as I realized that she was going already.

"There you are." I looked back and saw Jihyo.

"Found something?"

"U-uhm, no. Let's go. This place reminds me of my death." I said.

"Let's go back tomorrow, maybe in-class hours," Jihyo said.

Your PoV

"There's no way you know me so much. Never." Nayeon says.

We are now walking back into her house and of course, we are talking about some stuff. She keeps saying that I don't know her when all I ever did was follow her without her knowing.

Well, yes. She doesn't know. Sounds creepy but Nayeon still attracts third-level ghosts. Even if I got her print on her and it would protect her on the third level who wants to own her body, that ghost can still hurt her.

And knowing how would she scream if she saw those ghosts. Well...

Well, maybe I don't really pay attention to my mission. Aside from that I don't have any idea about it, I still rely on my feelings that Nayeon would lead me on my mission. I won't agree with that ritual if not, right?

Whenever I have free time, I go to Yeri to learn some stuff about ghost things. Then mostly stay with Nayeon to protect her.

"I even know how you sleep. The way you change positions and the sound of your snore." I teased which made her glare at me.

"Shut up! You're embarrassing me!"

"No one would know about it, sweetie. Only me, just me." I laugh.

Her expression changed, more like an annoyance.

"Tch, What's with you today? And wait? Sweetie? Ew."

"Why? Don't want to be called that? Or do you just want to hear it from your Jeongyeon?" I asked.

"What? No!"

"Ah, you go out with her without labels. Don't know you are fine with those huh."

"Oh shut up, Y/N. Can't I go out with her as a friend?" She hissed.

"As a friend your ass."

"What?"

I looked at her and smiled forcefully.

"Nothing, we are here now," I informed.

Clearly, she's not aware that we are already in her house. We walked into her room obviously she sneaked in.

She threw the things she bought and slammed on her bed.

"Ugh! It was tiring!"

"Glad I am a ghost," I said and sat on her bed.

"Damn... are you going?" She asked and looked at me.

I just smiled and shook my head.

"Great, guard me alright?"

"Uhuh? You want me here to guard you up?"

"Tch, as if you don't do that? I know you like watching me when I am sleeping. I can feel it, Y/N. Don't deny it."

"In your face, I would never."

"Whatever, Goodnight. Thanks for staying with me." She said as she let her eyes close.

Goodnight