Eighty Three

Third Person

After Nayeon got the news, she decided to come to Jeongyeon's mother. They went to the hospital where Jeongyeon is admitted as Nayeon's mother and Y/N also come.

Y/N kept on looking at Nayeon and she can really see the worries in her eyes. Who's not, a friend just got in a worse situation and anyone would feel the same. That is what Y/N thinking.

As they arrived in the hospital, Nayeon saw Jeongyeon from outside of her room. She can be seen through the window and Jeongyeon is really out conscious.

"How is she? Is she going to be okay?" Nayeon asked to Jeongyeon's mom.

"She will, we just need to hope for it. And hope that Jeongyeon would not give up."

"Why you didn't even tell me? Is this why when I asked the hospital last time, they didn't tell me?" Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon's mother didn't answer anymore but just look at Jeongyeon's.

"It's okay, Nayeon. She'll be fine, I know it." Y/N said as she gives comfort to Nayeon.

Nayeon wasn't able to handle anymore as she run away of the place while crying real hard.

Y/N followed her of course as she's worried too.

"Nayeon, wait!"

Nayeon stopped in a comfort room and just luck that no one is using it. She just cried so much trying to pour all what she's feeling inside.

As Nayeon is sitting down on the toilet, Y/N is standing in front of her.

"Nayeon-ah."

"I can't, Y/N. I just can't stop thinking about it. W-what if she-"

"Shh, please stop. Don't say that." Y/N said as she sat down to level Nayeon.

"Nothing will happen if you'll think that way, okay? Just do what her mom said. Believe that Jeongyeon will comeback. She's strong, right?"

"Y/N it's hard. I can't. I don't want to see this again. I am done with my grandma left me. I don't want another person that is close to me to leave me again." Nayeon cried.

Y/N just smiled as she closed her eyes trying to keep herself together. As she able to focus. She put her hand slowly on Nayeon's face as she wiped her tears away.

Surely, Nayeon felt her touch by the wind. Y/N put her other hand on Nayeon's lap with her stares just giving motivation on Nayeon.

"You have to hope, Nayeon. You have to believe. Jeongyeon will never leave you. She told you that she'll catch up with you right?"

"Y/N."

"We don't know when, but as long as Jeongyeon is not yet awake, I'll try to make you feel better. We're going to pray and wait for her together. Is that fine?" Y/N said as she smiled.

Nayeon sniffs as she nodded. Somehow she admit that she feel less worried. Just thankful that she has this ghost person in front of her.

~~~~~
Nayeon is in Jeongyeon's room as she wished to stay more longer. She's just looking at her friend while no one is around but her, Jeongyeon and Y/N. Jeongyeon's mother left to talk to the doctor and a good thing Nayeon didn't leave.

"Y/N-ah, do you really think she could make it?" Nayeon asked.

Meanwhile, Y/N who's sitting on Jeongyeon's bed looked at Jeongyeon.

"Yeah, I could say." Y/N said.

"How?"

Y/N actually don't know, she just want Nayeon to not think about it.

She put her feet up on the bed as she sits like she's trying to think hard.

"Yah, you're getting up her space." Nayeon scolds.

"What do you mean? I am a ghost. I cause no space." Y/N hissed and look again on Jeongyeon.

'If she's like me, her soul is probably just around... Like what Yeri said. A missing soul.' Y/N thought.

"Jeongyeon and I been friends since we are young. We are almost like sisters. And me as an only child, I know what it feels like when I had Jeongyeon with me. No one wants to be friend me before because my dad is in politics, and they think I am boring." Nayeon said.

"Who the hell would think that? I think being friend with someone who has connections in politics is pretty great. I would be glad to know if I am a daughter of President of something." Y/N huffed.

Nayeon just rolled her eyes as she looked at Y/N.

"Because you are. But look, have you enjoyed being a president's daughter?" Nayeon asked which Y/N thinks have a point.

"Yeah, I died right before my father could reveal it to the world. What a luck. Could have some free stuffs or something, if ever." Y/N said which made Nayeon laugh.

"Are you serious?"

"It's what you called opportunity." Y/N reason out.

The two continued to talk as Nayeon noticed that Y/N stayed long in there.

"Aren't you going? To help Jihyo." Nayeon said.

"She's actually done with her thing. I don't know where she is by now but I am glad that she's through with her collection of glass bead. Maybe staying here is good anyway, some third level ghost might go for Jeongyeon's body." Y/N said.

"You want to protect her body now?"

"Tch, If I didn't know she's your friend, I would use her body without thinking twice." Y/N said.

"Well that's good to know. You're really a kind ghost for a third level." Nayeon said.

"Oh stop it, I'm blushing!" Y/N joked which made Nayeon laugh.

"You're crazy, what gotten to you? Huh?"

Y/N just shrugged and look at Jeongyeon.

"Yah, Jeongyeon. You have to stay strong.I won't scared you anymore if you able to surpass this. Just wake up and don't leave Nayeon." Y/N said as she talks to Jeongyeon as if she will respond.

Nayeon smile out of her sight. Somehow, Y/N is encouraging her to be strong for Jeongyeon too.