Forty Six

Nayeon's PoV

I woke up as I felt the strike of the sun coming from my window. I grunt and covered myself with my blanket. I don't feel like getting up early since I don't have class now. Also, I slept late last night.

I was getting back in my sleep when I heard a sound of wind coming from my window. It was a bit harsh, I took a look at it even if I didn't want to, and when I looked at it, I saw Y/N standing there facing back.

The curtain is already covering the window making the light from the sun restricted.

I covered myself again and pretended that I was still sleeping. As I couldn't breathe anymore, I removed the blanket but kept my eyes closed.

I felt Y/N's presence on my side. I swear, I could feel she was looking at me. It's a comfortable moment tho.

I knew she was always like that. Like what I told her, I can feel it. I have my third eye open, duh.

I heard her heavy sigh and felt her presence slowly getting away from me. When I opened my eyes, I saw her wandering around. She's looking at the photos that have been hung in the wall.

I sighed in my thoughts as I decided to end this play. I sat up and stretched my arms over.

"Good morning." I greeted making her turn her gaze to me.

"You don't have class right? You woke up so early." She said.

Well yeah, I can't go back to sleep knowing a ghost seems like waiting for me to wake up.

I looked at the window and remembered that it was close.

"Oh, sorry. I closed it." She said which made me look at her.

"It's okay," I said and walked in the window to open it and let the sunlight come.

"It's better to let the sunlight come into your room. It gives positive vibes." I said.

She nodded as her expression changed.

"Is that so? Okay."

"But I don't really like that today. So let's close it." I giggled and closed it again.

"Feel like sleeping again?" She asked.

"I don't have anything to do. Mom and dad would be probably so busy."

"You, you have an idea?" I asked.

"None, but I want to go to an amusement park. I've seen some around when Tzuyu and I are roaming. She's busy finding out her mission. That's why we've never gone there." She said.

I nodded and took it as great timing. I mean, I don't have anything to do so why not?

"Wait for me, I'll just need to take a shower," I said and walked into the bathroom leaving her.

~~~~~~
Third Person

Nayeon went out of her room as soon as she finished taking a shower but to her surprise, Y/N was not there. She decided to get up in her clothes first and as soon as she was ready, she called up Y/N.

"Where did you go?" Nayeon asked as Y/N appeared in front of her.

"Somewhere around," Y/N said with a smile.

"Really? Okay, let's go." Nayeon said as she got her sling bag and went out of her room. She asked for a driver to drive her to an amusement park. Of course, there are guards, two is enough.

While in the car, Y/N can't stop her feet from jumping in excitement. Her hands are constantly laying on her lap as she's humming and a smile is painted on her face.

Nayeon didn't miss it. She admits it's cute but at the same time, it feels new for her.

"You had a nice start? Where did you go huh?" Nayeon asked curiously.

She actually has a clue in her head. Probably on her ghost friend, but of course, she hates to accept it.

Meanwhile, Y/N feels the same. In fact, she was excited when Nayeon told her that they were going to an amusement park. She didn't expect Nayeon would ask her. Well technically, Nayeon did not, but the ghost saw it that way.

Although she doesn't know why she felt excited about it. Honestly, she needed to roam around just to let out her excitement. It's like this day is made for only Nayeon and Y/N. But then...

"Yes, really? That's great! I'm coming." Nayeon said who just answered the call.

"What is it?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Got an important matter? Are we rescheduling the amusement park time!?" Y/N exclaimed.

"What? No, we're going."

Y/N sighed in relief and nodded. Not to long they arrived in the place. The two guards remained at Nayeon's back.

"Wow! Nayeon, are we riding all of these!?" Y/N asked excitedly.

Nayeon looks at her watch as if she's waiting on something and doesn't even hear what Y/N said.

Not too long after, someone called Nayeon, made them both hang up their heads.

Y/N's smile faded as she saw who was coming. Meanwhile, Nayeon feels the opposite.

"Jeongyeon, Mina!" Nayeon exclaimed.

Jeongyeon and Mina walked to Nayeon. Well, they are with Mina's cousin too. Jeongyeon asked Nayeon if she was free because they were planning to go to an amusement park and just an accident that Nayeon thought about as Y/N said so too.

"Is it just the four of us?" Nayeon asked referring to Mina, Jeongyeon, and Mina's cousin.

"Hello? I'm here." Y/N blunted.

"No, guess what? I saw our classmates over there. Should we come with them?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Eh? No. I think it will be awkward for Mina and her cousin. Let's have our own bond instead." Nayeon said which Mina thinks as a good idea.

Nayeon looked at Y/N as she gave her signal to follow too. But Y/N snorted and walked ahead.

"What the"

"Nayeon, let's go," Jeongyeon said as she dragged Nayeon to a ride. Mina and her cousin get along.

They headed to their first ride. The line was not that long so they managed to get their seats. As they went on the rollercoaster ride.

"Nayeon, let's sit together!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

Nayeo agreed. Mina and her cousin sat beside each other as Jeongyeon and Nayeon took the last seat.

"Uhuh? How about me?" Y/N huffed as she was standing on the side and her arms were crossed.

Since there's still a place between Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Y/N took it as she saw an opportunity.

"I hope you don't mind if I get in," Y/N said to Nayeon with a victory smile.