Fifty Nine

Third Person

As Sana left, Nayeon tries to grasp the information from Tzuyu. She can't believe that the world for them is just so small to meet each other.

"Can you help me with this, Nayeon?"

Nayeon looked at Tzuyu. She's unsure since she thinks that she can't do it without Y/N.

"Please. I know Jihyo would help me too. But a help from a living will make this process easier."

"I-I'll try what I can do."

"Noona!"

Nayeon snapped as someone called her. As she looked up, she saw Jeongin approaching her.

"Hi Noona. Nice to see you here. Are you with someone?"

"Who is he?" Tzuyu asked.

"Ah, no. I'm alone. Nice to see you too Jeongin. It's good to see you here. I mean, you are not locking yourself in your house."

"Is that what you used to do? Why are you here, noona?"

"I met a friend. And yup, I mean... as a daughter of an official."

"The election will start next week." Jeongyeon mumbled.

"Yeah... I almost forgot about that... Does that mean you'll be missing school?" Nayeon asked.

"I have a swimming competition next week. I need to do practice so basically I'll be missing some this week and next week too."

"Really?"

"Didn't know that I am part of the representatives for school?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'm not interested with those stuff to be honest."

"Wait, as far as I know Sana's school will be joining the swimming competition too." Tzuyu butted in.

"But I can watch to support you." Nayeon said upon hearing Tzuyu.

"Oh really!? That's great! I am pretty sure mom and dad can't come. No one will watch for my competition..."

"Oh, that's sad."

"Not really, my sister used to watched me before when she's still alive."

Nayeon frowned and remember that Jeongin had a older sister, same age as her.

"Okay then, I'll watch you on your competition."

After that conversation, Jeongin left and Tzuyu excused herself to follow Sana.

Nayeon was left alone and doesn't know where to go. She ride home expecting to see Y/N. Maybe she expects that the latter would stay there but nope.

Before the late night comes, Nayeon tried to call Y/N. But just like a while ago, no Y/N showed up.

She bolted out of her bed and faced the mirror. She pulled down her sleeve to check something and there... she saw the print still there.

She sighed in relief knowing the bond didn't break but thinking how Y/N would able to hold herself whenever Nayeon called her hurts Nayeon.

"Y/N... what happened?"

Tzuyu's PoV

As soon as I left Nayeon. I tried to check if Sana is in the hospital. I roam around the hallway since that is the usual thing she do, stroll around the hospital. But then, I failed to see her.