Sixty Eight

Nayeon's PoV

I can believe I am hearing these from her. Is she even telling truth?

Of course Nayeon! Why would she lie on you!?

"I knew this is gonna be an awkward state. HAHA! Forget about it-"

"What do you think is the reason I am here?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Tzuyu just told me you like me. And I can't just sit and wait for you to show up because you're not. I've been calling you but you keep ignoring it." I said.

"I want to know if any of those are real. That's why I am here."

"You mean?"

I sighed and run my hand on my hair.

"I don't know. But sure there's a reason. Y/N, please comeback and drop your walls on me. Can't we just go back and become like what we used before?"

"Actually, Yeri said.

"Yeri? You're depending on Yeri now?" I asked.

"No! I mean- yes. Ah no. She's just like a family to me who speaks on what are the things I should consider and... she said I need to go back to you. Avoiding you doesn't help me that much."

Oh. So nothing between her and that girl. I could say that's a relief.

I look at her and I must admit, I really miss her. And the fact that I felt her warmth a while ago when I hugged her... just makes me want to hug her again.

What's happening to me?

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I... hug you again?" I asked.

She looked at herself as if she's doubting of something.

"But... I don't know if what happened a while ago would happen again." She said.

She thinks about it also...

I didn't speak anymore and just sat beside her and hug her.

I was right! This warmth... is that even possible? I thought dead ones should be in cold state. But that make sense since I watch some of paranormal activity, cold places usually associates with ghosts and haunted.

"Y-your heart. I could feel it."

A sudden heat arose on my face as I heard what Y/N said. I broke in the hug and clears my throat.

"Anyway, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" She asked.

"Sana, she's with Tzuyu now." I said.

"San- wait? How?"

I told her everything what happened when she's not around. It is a total disaster. I can't even decide. Maybe that's why I let Sana go with Tzuyu. If they will be happy with it. I can't think of any reason anymore.

"Probably they are now in Jihyo's place and doing the take over." I said.

"I haven't even said goodbye on them."

"I bet she doesn't want to see you either. After she revealed that you got a big crush on me huh." I teased.

"That's so full."

"Of truth? Yeah." I said which made both of us laugh.

The ride ended and we both walked out. At the entrance, I saw Yeri again swinging her feet as she's sitting on the fence.