Hundred Sixteen

Third Person

Three months after Jeongyeon went back to south korea, Nayeon needs to keep herself up alone. Although things got light, Nayeon focused more on her study just like what she needs and her mom's want.

It's a usual morning and Nayeon needs to get to her school. She received a knock outside of her room and she already expect that it's her mother to wake her up.

"Mom I'm up, I'll go down after." Nayeon said.

"Nayeon? There's...someone wanna talk to you." Her mom said outside.

Nayeon gets up lazily. She wants to have at least 5 more minutes on her bed before she gets up and prepared for her school.

As she opened the door, her mom greeted her with unison look, more like surprise but not exaggerated.

"Morning mom." Nayeon said still with her eyes half opened.

"You have visitors."

"Who? Somi? Didn't I-"

"It's Yang Y/N and her brother." Her mom said which made Nayeon stops.

Her feet stepped out of her room, slightly pushing her mom out of her way. And as she looked down while her hands on the railing, she saw a girl, sitting on living room with his younger brother.

Nayeon gasped as she covered her mouth in shock. She rushed downstairs without minding what would she looks like if she'll face Y/N.

And as she got there, Y/N stood up and also Jeongin.

"Noona." Jeongin called but Nayeon's eyes are only for Y/N.

Y/N smiled lightly as she raised her hand.

"Hi."

Nayeon smiled ear to ear as a tear escaped. She run to Y/N and throw herself to the latter. Y/N catch her as they two fell on the couch because of Nayeon's weight and impact.

"Was three months is so long?" Y/N asked as she chuckled.

Nayeon moved back to see Y/N's face. But all she can see is the tears on her eyes that stopping her to see Y/N clearer.

Nayeon didn't reply but her cry went more louder. Hearing Y/N's voice and feeling Y/N in her embrace made her sure that it's not just a dream.

Y/N knew that she can't stop Nayeon from crying. She just wrapped her hand around Nayeon and hugged her tightly.

"I miss you more." Y/N said as she comb Nayeon's hair with her fingers.
They stayed there for long minutes, until Nayeon was ready to break in the hug but Y/N stopped her.

"Didn't you hear? I miss you more." Y/N said and hide her face on the latter's neck.

"A hug is not enough, maybe more minutes." She whispered with her eyes shut.

"Uhm...girls, I know that you guys are cute together but you're position is just... kinda off." Nayeon's mom said.

Jeongin on the other hand looked away as he felt embarrassed to witness it.

Y/N chuckled as if it was a big thing as she sat up and let go of Nayeon. Now, Nayeon is sitting on Y/N's lap as her hands still around on latter's neck.

"And you're gonna be late."

"Can I skip school today?"

"No." Her mom and Y/N said.

"I'm glad that you're with me, Ms. Yang."

"I'm gonna prepare the breakfast at the kitchen, mind if you'll help?" Nayeon's mom asked as she points on Jeongin, trying to guess his name.