Sixty Two

Tzuyu's PoV

"Congratulations Sana! You did it! You won the competition!" I heard from the coach of sana.

We are now in the van and still not getting over about how Sana won the competition. I'm sitting beside her at the back sit as she's starring at the medal with full of attention and admiration.

"Yeah, I did it." She said and smile.

But something is off... that's smile, it's not a smile that satisfy me...

Ugh Tzuyu! Why it should satisfy you in the first place? Just a reminder, she's just a childhood... maybe? But your death is caused by her parents... as what she said-

Ugh! I need to talk to Nayeon ASAP so we could work on my mission!

"Coach..."

"Yes, Sana?"

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

My ears flicked as I heard what Sana asked on her coach...

Wait, can she see me? Why did she ask about ghost?

"When I was a kid, maybe?" Her coach said and laughs.

I looked at Sana and she just chuckled but still eyes on the medal.

"If we die, are we going to be a ghost?"

What the hell-

"If ghosts exist, maybe... wait, why did you ask?"

"Coach, I want to be a ghost."

"No!" I literally yelled as if she could hear me.

"Sana are you crazy?"

"I'm just kidding, coach. Let's take a selfie for this moment." Sana said and gets her phone.

I just look at her as she did her thing. The way she looks at the medal... she's thinking of something.

I should not ignore that joke even if it's just a joke...

"I need to talk to Nayeon."

~~~~~~~~
"Congratulations Sana, you did great."

We are now in someone's house and I bet it's Sana's house because her mother is here...

"Wow, you are pretty rich." I mumbled as I wandered my eyes.

"Thanks. How's Yuna?"

"She's still in the hospital. Taking some rest like what you asked."

"Okay, thanks." Sana said and walk upstairs.

Since I don't know what to do, I decided to follow her.

"What seems to be with Yuna? You look so concerned for her." I asked as if she could hear it.

I watched her as she throw her bag on the side of her room and walk in a room with a towel.

Without even thinking, I followed her and in my surprise, I saw her naked as she walks on the bathtub.

"Oh shit!"

I was about to walkout when I heard her sobs.

That fast, I looked back at her and saw her dipped into the water but hugging her knees and crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." She said.

On some point, it feels like she's talking to me... but how?

"Sana-"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She repeatedly say.

"If I just knew about it earlier. Maybe you're still here. I'm sorry."