Sixty Seven

Nayeon's PoV

I went out of my car after I got in the first destination. I don't know what drives my here, obviously the car and myself but... just like Tzuyu said, she felt that Sana would be on that place.

"Y/N, you have to be in here." I mumbled.

I entered the amusement park where we went before. As I entered I was welcomed by noises of people.

"Oh gosh- there's no way, Y/N is here. It's so noisy in here."

I just brushed it off and continued to walk even if there's a huge chance she's not here.

I walk and walk wherever my feet bring me.

"AHHH!"

I immediately snapped when I heard a scream. I thought it will be someone else that saw Y/N but nope. My hope dropped as I realized it is coming from the horror house.

"Oh come on. She won't enter that place. It is shit for h-"

"Nayeon?"

I stopped and felt like just a cold water poured on my body.

"You're here. I knew, I heard your voice near."

Am I seeing ghost? Of course! She's a ghost!

"Y/N!" I wasn't able to hold myself and run up to her. My mind went up high that I got a thought of hugging her.

And I did!

It was minute soon when I realized what's happening. I halted back and saw the same reaction Y/N emitted.

"H-how I could feel you?" I asked confusedly.

I looked around and people passing are looking at us... no, they are looking at me. They can't see Y/N? But why did I-

"Don't be too shock. She's a third level that's why you could feel her."

"So... You are Nayeon."

I frowned as a girl showed up behind Y/N. Not just a girl... she's also a ghost.

Who the hell-

"I'm Yeri, Y/N's girl."

Girl!?

I looked at Y/N and she's still in shock. I saw that the girl leaned on Y/N's shoulder which made things more confusing.

"How?" Y/N uttered.

"Oh come on. Don't act you didn't know. Don't worry, she's just you know. Wasn't really used on being on this level." Yeri confidently said.

"Who are you?" I said while frowning

"Didn't i tell it a while ago? Y/N's girl-"

"Shut up, I said who are you? Y/N never mentioned you."

At this point, I am aware that my voice is rising as I can see Y/N's wincing.

"Y/N, who is she? You really got time to find another girl while I am sick looking for you huh?!"

"Nayeon- I-"

"It came out, she's crazy." Yeri girl said which made me furious.

"Excuse me? Are you saying I am crazy!?"

"Well not me, but them." She said and put at the people passing that has been staring at me.

Oh fuck

"Yeri stop! Nayeon listen, I'm sorry. I thought that you are mad at me because of what happen to your best friend. I swear, I don't know how but... I just came out of it. I can't control myself and the fact that I hurt the person you love just makes me so bad to be around for you." She stated.

"Y/N."

"I am scared that I might hurt you if things get worst. I tried to stop myself whenever you call me. And the only time I could take a look on you is when you are sleeping."

"It was you." I mumbled.

"I don't know how to get back, Nayeon. I'll probably get stuck in this miserable life." Y/N said as she's looking down now.

"I didn't know you think that way. I never felt harm around you,Y/N. I just... don't. You were the one who always saves me, helps me. You've been a good partner." I said to convince her. She look up and look at me with her teary eyes.

"Okay, cut it out. I can't take the second hand embarrassment that you are taking. People keep looking at you, don't you give a mind on it?"

This girl!

"I know a place where we can talk." Y/N said.

Third Person

"I'll wait on you here. At least you both could talk alone." Yeri said.

"Well that's a good idea of you." Nayeon muttered who's still have a bad blood on her.

"Uh! Whatever."

"Let's go." Y/N said as Nayeon's turn is already on.

"Are you alone ma'am?" The crew asked Nayeon.

She looked at Y/N, clearly being mindful of her words. But then Y/N just nod and giving her a permission to say so.

"Yeah." Nayeon said.

The crew nodded and opened the door for Nayeon. After filling the cubicles, the ride take over. Y/N and Nayeon are in the cubicle of a ferris wheel where you can watch the scenery down the city.

"Hey." Y/N awkwardly open up.

"Who's that girl?" Nayeon asked.

"She's Yeri. I met her on a tree... just like me, she's a ghost. But older than me."

"She's just a ghost?" Nayeon asked.

"Uh? Yeah... second level."

"Just? No connections?" Nayeon asked with her eyes darting Y/N.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, maybe she's your someone you know? Ghost life is boring without anyone with you." Nayeon reasoned out.

"What?"

"Oh really? Is she your girlfriend?!" Nayeon went out.

Y/N left speechless with Nayeon's question. She didn't see it coming. And that just being asked makes her burst into laughter.

"What?" Nayeon irritatingly asked.

"You- HAHAHA! You think she's my girlfriend!?"

"Why not? You're single and I think she's also. Besides, you said that you both are ghost, huh! Compatible, isn't it?" Nayeon sarcastically said.

"I shouldn't have believed Tzuyu when she said you like me." Nayeon mumbled with sense of being upset.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"No, you said something. Like? Like Tzuyu said I like you?" Y/N asked which made Nayeon thought that she's wrong because of Y/N's tone.

"I don't like you..."

I knew it. Fucking dumb Nayeon who believed on ghosts! Nayeon thought.

"I don't just like you... I love you, I think. And it's not just because of the bond we have... I think... I think I fell for you, Nayeon."