Fifty Six

Nayeon's PoV

"Y/N!" I called for the seventh time but no Y/N is showing.

Jihyo, Tzuyu and I looked at each other. At this point I'm starting to get worried.

"Are you sure that the bond is still there even if she became a third one?" Tzuyu asked on Jihyo.

"Of course, it's technically unbreakable!"

"She's not going. If she went out of the hand, what is the first thing she'll do?" I asked on Jihyo.

"Just the typical, look for a living body."

"She'll be like a living zombie who seeks for its meat." Tzuyu said.

I started to panic as I heard what they said. If she just turned into third level, then she'll be in danger if she encountered a grim reaper!?

"We need to find Y/N." I said as I bolted out of my desk. I get my jacket and left the house.

"Where are we going to look for her?" Jihyo asked.

"I don't know! I just- we need to find her before a reaper could get her." I said.

Good thing that the guards are on their break. I used the free car and just drive wherever I think I can see her.

"Nayeon, not to make you worry... but."

"But what?" I asked on Tzuyu.

"What if Y/N is after Jeongyeon's body?"

What?

"Why- what are you talking about?"

"She didn't go last night on Jeongyeon's house for nothing. Let's just see."

I hissed and change my route to Jeongyeon's house.

"Come on Y/N. Please don't do something that will harm you." I mumbled.

Third Person

While Nayeon is with the ghost and the reaper. Y/N who's still grieving is still no where to be found.

She's walking on the crowd like a newly raised ghost that is not familiar with her place.

She only have one goal and that is to get that fit body for her. Nayeon's voice keep on calling her but she's not listening to it.

She appeared on a dark street. Where the body that she need could be found. Nothing else serves light on the place except the flickering lampposts.

Based on her aura, her dark eyes, even the energy she's rolling gives off a enrage and starving feels.

Her feet stops as soon as she's in front of the house where she supposed to go. Her energy seems affecting the lights around. The dog that was sleeping outside the house felt the energy.

The dog started to bark angrily. Although shaking with Y/N's presence. The door went open as soon as the dog's bark is getting louder and louder.

There, Y/N saw the girl she needs. A satisfying smile grew on her lips as she saw Jeongyeon.

"Hey Sid, what's wrong?" Jeongyeon ran to her dog and asked. It keeps on barking like forever. Jeongyeon kept on calming it down when she felt a shivering feels that gives her scares.

Her head slowly moves up where the dog has been growling on. Then she saw Y/N, glaring at her to death. Jeongyeon's breathing stops as she froze on her spot. She wanted to scream but no words are coming out.

Y/N slowly walking close to Jeongyeon. Every steps feels like she's blocking Jeongyeon's breathing.

A tear escaped from Jeongyeon's eyes. She never felt that before. It feels like she won't survive until...

"Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon where are you!?" Nayeon's voice was heard outside the gate of Jeongyeon's house.

Y/N snapped back as she heard the latter's voice. She looked back and saw her not so far. But surely Nayeon didn't notice her. She disappeared on the place before Nayeon enters the gate, leaving Jeongyeon who can't barely breathe.

As Nayeon walked in with Tzuyu and Jihyo, the first thing they saw is Jeongyeon who is lying on the ground and holding onto her chest and trying to get up an air.

"Jeongyeon! Oh gosh!"

"She went here." Jihyo mumbled which the two heard.

"Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon, What happened!?"

"I-I can't breathe, Nayeon." Jeongyeon said clearly having hard time base on her expression.

Nayeon didn't waste time and tried to carry Jeongyeon on her shoulder. She used her car and drive to the hospital.

"Hold on, please." Nayeon begged.

"I-I saw her again." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon didn't ask since she knows who Jeongyeon is talking about. They arrived on the hospital and nurses took over Jeongyeon already and delivered her at the emergency room.

"What happened?"

"D-doc. When I saw her she's having a hard time breathing." Nayeon explained.

While the nurses and doctors are checking on Jeongyeon, a familiar person got Tzuyu's attention.

"Nayeon?"

Nayeon turned and saw Sana, the one who helped Jeongyeon before.

"Nayeon right? Did you find you friend?"

"Y-yeah. Apparently she was rushed in the emergency room. What's happening? I don't know what's wrong with her." Nayeon said.

Sana frowned as she told Nayeon to stay there while she will contacting the doctor that was assigned on Jeongyeon a while ago and now.

"Don't worry, my dad owns this hospital so I have connections with the staffs." Sana informed and left. While Nayeon is sick worried for her friend... Jihyo left to look for Y/N, while Tzuyu followed Sana who she believes will help her to cross in the other side.

Jihyo's PoV

I continue to stroll around while checking up on my scroll. Her name is still here. Did she truly become a third level ghost?

If you used to be a second level then became a third one, there is some adjustments. It's normal if a ghosts name that was newly listed on the scroll to come and go due to the uncontrollable status of them. But Y/N's name has been here constantly...

I kept on walking when I bumped to someone, that made me assumed that it's not a living. Probably ghost or a reaper too.

"Sorry, I wasn't loo-" the girl who bumped to me said and stops as she picks the scroll that fell on the ground. I saw she stopped and maybe realized it already.

"You're a second level." I uttered.

"I-" her gaze landed on the scroll again. And suddenly her expression changed, more like shocked on what she saw.

"I-I have to go." She said and gave me the scroll before disappearing.

I looked at my scroll again and just saw the list of names of the third level ghosts that are assigned to me.

Why is she so shocked to see it... What's wrong with th-

Unless she know someone in the list?