Eighty Eight

Nayeon's PoV

My breathing stops as soon as I saw the flashback of Jihyo's memory. It's look like I've watch a horror movie. Her expression... her attitude much more different than she's still alive. She's crazy.

I looked at her and she's just looking at me with her guilty eyes.

"How could you do that? How could you kill for the sake of your satisfaction!?"

"I'm sorry."

"I-I can't believe I befriended you. I can't believe Y/N trusted you! The test of the ghosts!"

"I know! Nayeon, I know! I am person who killed numbers of people. But I won't exist without people like your father!"

"You're unbelievable! You can just ignore them!"

Jihyo scoffs as she looked away.

"You have the right to look at me that way. But didn't I pay for that already? I'm here, dead and a grim reaper who collect souls. I put them on their way back to where they have to go. Yet I can't help myself."

Nayeon can't hold her tears. She's more of angry than scared.

"Get off, I don't want to see you."

"But you have to help me-"

"I said get off! I don't wanna see you around. Or even with Y/N. I'll tell her what you did to her." Nayeon said.

Jihyo leaves Nayeon while Nayeon is on her way to her father. She started the car and drive all the way wherever her father is.

"How will I tell her? Why is this happening?" Nayeon keep asking.

As she got to her home, she passed to some medias outside their house. As she got inside, she saw her father at the living room and talking to some people. There are some reporters too.

Nayeon stood there as she watches her father talking and spitting lies on the reporters. There's no doubt, she knows if her father is lying or not.

"I really can't believe that the president's son will do it again. We've talked already and... that kid, he is actually kind. Maybe it's just that there's some pressure pushing him."

"Are you saying that Mr. Yang Jeongin was told to do it to you? After the peace talk, now they let out the video and this caused a big damage on you."

"I know that. I just can't really see what's the point of blaming someone's death to me. The kid even died because she's weak."

On that point, Nayeon wasn't able to hold herself anymore.

She rushed to her father and slammed him in front of the reporters. All of them were caught off guard as the daughter of the prime minister showed up fearlessly. Her mother came and pulled her out but Nayeon is unstable.

"I can't believe you're my father. I can't believe that I have your blood running in me." Nayeon said and left.

As she left the place, her whole body shut down. She can't stand still and just cried for being betrayed.

She drives away from them, away from everyone and doesn't even want to comeback. Just want to disappear completely.

At that moment, she wanted to call Y/N. But how? Knowing that her father is the reason why Y/N's life became a total mess.

She just cried it all in her as she stopped by on some place. Just her, no one else.

~~~~~~~~~
Jeongin's PoV

"You know this won't be easy." I heard dad said as I am still in the same place. In this interrogation room.

"I know. But I've come so far dad. All I want is to live with noona again. But this... this scandal... I know it won't be the same again. But I want to get the justice for my sister."  I said.

Dad went silence for a minute. Then he sighed deeply.

"I hope you're not hoping that she will co-"

"She will. I know she will."

"Jeongin."

"I don't care, dad. How can you act like that? Like she's just nothing? She's your daughter! She will comeback!"

"Do you know that your sister is signed as an organ donor?"

I looked up my dad to see if he is serious about it. I've never heard anything about that.

"W-what?"

"She's been in coma for 3 years, Jeongin. And you don't know-"

"I know! Dad I know! She'll comeback! She will wake up for us."

"Or maybe you're just sick. You're sick that you've been supporting her hospital needs." I said.

"It's not that, Jeongin. You known it's not that."

"Then stop! Stop stopping me from hoping that she'll comeback. Noona will comeback."

Your PoV

"Then stop! Stop stopping me from hoping that she'll comeback. Noona will comeback." I heard Jeongin said.

I am just looking at them as they are exchanging conversations. But I can't stop to worry about what they are talking about. Me... If Jeongin will stop hoping, it's the end for me.

Despite of being shocked of all the information I just found out this day, I decided to look for Nayeon.

I know I am still not coping up with these happenings but I got to look for Nayeon. I need her help.

I immediately left the place and immediately looked at Nayeon. I tried to go to her house by her room is empty.

"Y/N, I need you."

I stopped as I heard Nayeon's voice. She's calling me.

I immediately follow the voice that is calling me as I appeared on a unfamiliar place. I saw Nayeon's car and outside,she's sitting down as she was leaning on her car.

"Nayeon-ah."

She looked up on me and her eyes were full of tears and sadness.

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry, Y/N." She said.

At this point, I think I know what she's sorry for. I clenched on my fist and don't know what to answer either.

"You know about it?" I asked which she reply by shaking her head no.

"Jihyo just told me."

"Jihyo?" I asked.

Suddenly, the person that we are talking about showed up. She didn't say any word by hold me.

Then, the flashback happens. We are all connected to each other.