Hundred Two

Nayeon's PoV

While the operation is not yet starting, I decided to tell me that I need to go to the other hospital. That is the hospital where Y/N is admitted. At first she was confused why I need to go there. I told her I have a special friend to visit but mom doesn't have me to go alone.

I had no choice but to go with her. I saw my car on the parking, as I got here last night before everything else happened.

I drive with my mom to the hospital where Y/N is. If I am right, that is the only place she'll go right now. I am hoping that I could see Jeongin there too, so if ever there will be guards, then I won't need to explain myself why I am there.

Not so long we arrived at the hospital. My mom and Immediately went to the elevator and went to the top floor. While I am in the elevator, I can't help but to feel nervous. I don't know why.

My heart is racing so hard and I could literally feel my cold sweat. Am I okay?

As the elevator stops at the top floor, I am expecting guards that would stop us, just like when Y/N and I went here. But as I stepped out of the elevator, I went confused as I saw the floor fully occupied.

"What the-" I uttered as I roamed my eyes. The rooms seems also occupied unlike before that only the last room is available and that is definitely Y/N's room.

I immediately run to that last room with the hope that I would see Y/N's body on her hospital bed. Or even Jeongin watching her sister. At least Y/N standing next to her body but what I saw there made my whole body went cold.

"It's empty." I confusedly mumbled to myself.

The door of Y/N's door went opened and by that I had a small hope that it's Jeongin but only a hospital nurse came out as if he just finished cleaning the room.

I held on my hair as I tried to hold on my breathing. What's happening?

"Nayeon, what are we doing here?" Mom asked.

I pointed the room and unable to speak. I don't know if I am thinking it right. I hope I'm not. I can't formulate a word and tears are the only ones that went out on me.

My mom went to me as she saw me crying. I can't even say what I want to say. My face is getting numb as my hands are also shaking.

"W-what's happening? I-I'm she's here." The only thing I said.

I think I think that out loud.Mom tried to calm me as she keeps asking what's happening. How would I know?

Mom knows I won't talk or maybe I will but can't so she initiate to ask the nurse in charge on that floor. She asked about that room and I heard it. I hear how my mom ask her question correct but the nurse answered different from what I expected.

"Are you sure there's no patient who is admitted on that room?" My mom asked.

The nurse just nod but I could tell that he's lying. I come to his desk and I don't know, I just started yelling.

"That's impossible! I saw she's there! I even saw her brother went there!" I said.

My mom came to me and tried to calm me again. But I just can't. I don't know what could happen. I don't know why I am thinking such things.

"Nayeon, calm yourself. What's is the name of your friend so we can coordinate with them." Mom asked.

Should I tell? She won't understand. But I don't care. I want to see Y/N and the fact that I keep calling her but she's not responding, I maybe really did something wrong to her. I could have hurt her when I said those words.

"Mom, Y/N is here. I-I went here and talked to Jeongin. He told me that she's alive, t-that she'll comeback."

My mom went shocked as I said that. I am pretty sure that Y/N's name is not new to her. She should know it as she knows that dad also did this to Y/N.

"Honey are you sure? The president's daughter died 3 yea-"

"No! I mean it! She's just in coma and the president just hid her! Just like ho he hid Y/N's true identity when she's still alive."

"You never met her, how can you say?"

"Mom, please just believe me. I went here." I said almost giving up.

My mom sighed as she hugged me. She then approached the nurse desk again and asked them.

"I know that you have hospital policy and it's really prohibited to take out any informations about your patient but my daughter here needs to see her friend. The patient who was admitted on that room, she's in coma. The president's daughter." Mom said.

But the nurses stand on their job and didn't say anything. I had enough and tried whatever I could do. There's probably some ghosts here who seen Y/N. But why I can't see any ghost in here?

"Jihyo, I need to call on Jihyo." I said as she's the only one who can explain what is happening.

But before that, I tried roaming around the hospital. Hoping that she was just transferred to another floor but no, there's really no sign of Y/N or any other ghosts.

As mom also coordinate with the hospital staffs, I tried to look up a place where I could talk to Jihyo. I don't know but a while ago before she left after she informed me that she don't know where is Y/N, she told me that I can only be able to see her if she wants to.

What that supposed to be mean?
Does my third eye gone close?
Then if that is the case... then the bond between me and Y/N is no longer existing?