Eighty Four

Third Person

It's already getting night when Nayeon and Y/N decided to go out since Jeongyeon's mother has arrived. They are heading out of the hospital for Nayeon to eat.

"You know until now, I don't know why of all people, I happen to bump to you. I mean, to meet you." Y/N opened up as Nayeon enters on a café.

She wears her earphones so she could talk to Y/N.

"The moment I saw you scamming those people. I know you're just a mess." Y/N said.

"What are you trying to say? That's you're sick of me?" Nayeon asked as her eyes are on the board and looking for something to eat.

"Just think, I could just avoid you. Well I don't really care before. Tzuyu keeps on stopping me on helping you with your clients either."

"So you're whipped now?" Nayeon said and chuckled.

"Can I have one of that please, dine in." Nayeon said as she points on the board.

"That's not what I meant! Why are you so full!?" Y/N hissed.

After Nayeon got her order, she walk to a free table and sat there. Y/N did the same and sat across to her.

"Then what?"

"I just think... that we are destined." Y/N said which made Nayeon burst.

"Yeah right. I'm destined with a ghost." Nayeon said but keeping her voice low so no one could hear.

"But what if we truly are?" Y/N said confidently.

"I don't know? Maybe we should date then." Nayeon said.

With it, Nayeon is not really taking serious of it. She's just riding on Y/N's words as she thought it was a meant as a joke. Especially that she's not yet aware that Y/N is alive.

"Date, hmm... sounds fun." Y/N said.

"Where do you want to have date then?" Y/N asked.

"Where? Could be somewhere special. Since you said you're destined to me. Probably at amusement park. At the ferris wheel." Nayeon said.

"Wow, that's sounds romantic. Didn't know you're up with those kinds of dates." Y/N said.

Suddenly the conversation of the two were cut as someone walk to Nayeon.

"Excuse me, are you alone? Can I eat with you?" A guy said.

Nayeon and Y/N had a contact as if they are talking in their minds.

"I assume it's a yes. Silence means ye-" Before the guy could sit, Nayeon stopped her.

"Wait stop!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Why?"

"Someone is sitting there." Nayeon said.

"Fuck off, man. You heard her." Y/N said as she's staring at the guy's back disgustingly.

But the guy didn't listen. In return, Y/N, pushed the seat back causing the guy to fall and customers looked at him.

Y/N burst as she saw the guy's face. Meanwhile Nayeon eyed her.

"He deserves it. Freak." Y/N huffed.

Nayeon stood up and helped the guy to get up.

"I'm sorry, but please just take other seats. I have someone with me and she'll come later on." Nayeon said which made the guy left without a choice.

"Don't do it again." Nayeon said as she put back the chair that Y/N is using.

"What? You want me to be a chair of him? Gross." Y/N said.

Nayeon just sighed and sat back on her seat. After a while her order came and she starts to eat.

"Y/N-ah, when is the last time you used candle?" Nayeon asked randomly.

"Huh?"

"You don't look fine. I mean, do you need candle? I can light up if you want." Nayeon said which made Y/N smiled inside.

"Maybe later, I'm good now." Y/N said.

"Okay, if you say so."

While spending their time. Y/N remembered that she needs to see her body. She suddenly have this feeling of longing into it so she told Nayeon that she needs to comeback later.

"Just call me if there's a problem."

"Okay, take care." Nayeon said.

Y/N smiled with the latter's concern. One thing is only running in her head. That is if she comebacks, she'll definitely tell Nayeon about it.

As Y/N left, Nayeon finished her food and decided to go back to the hospital. Suddenly her thoughts and worries a while ago came back as she saw something on the television.

It was her dad on TV. As expected they are airing about the video that will cause damage on the both parties. For some reason, Nayeon felt the disturbance on it. Knowing that her father was being accused on someone's death. And whenever she remembers, she realized it is Jeongin's sister's death they are talking about. The president's daughter's death...Y/N's death.

While on her way back on Jeongyeon's room. Someone appears that Nayeon didn't expect.

"Jihyo?"

"Nayeon."

"Where's Y/N? She said that you guys have a third level to catch on." Nayeon said.

Jihyo wasn't surprised on the way Nayeon greeted her. She already know the reason. Probably Y/N didn't tell her the whole thing and Nayeon still think that Y/N is leaving to help Jihyo on catching ghost and her mission rather than checking on Y/N's living body.

"I need your help." Jihyo said with full anxiety in her eyes.

She seems like an ordinary ghosts who just seeks for her end, her mission. This could explain her situation. She probably know all about her. Her past life, what she did to be a grim reaper.

"I don't know what to do, Nayeon." Jihyo said as she knelt down.

"I can't take it. I feel like I don't deserve this."

Meanwhile Nayeon is confused on what is happening. She just stood there as she waits on Jihyo to keep herself together.

"Jihyo, what's happening?" Nayeon asked.

Jihyo looked up on Nayeon still on the floor. Her hands is grasping on her clothes about the truth that she found out.

"I... I'm connected to her." Jihyo said leaving Nayeon in puzzle.