Hundred Twelve

A/N: okay, sorry for making you guys nervous. Tomorrow is actually the last day HAHAHAHA

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin's PoV

We are on our way back to our house and I can't help but to feel anxious about us. Dad just told me that it doesn't need for anyone to know us, especially we are just starting to live with new life again.

I wasn't expecting to see Nayeon noona there and I wasn't expecting her to meet Y/N noona too. It's been months since we got here and Y/N noona went up.

I was so happy as she came back. But not when I found out that she can't remember anything even us. But that's fine, we have a lot of time for that.

While still driving, I keep glance on noona. She's sitting at the back of the car.

As maybe she felt that I keep glancing at her, she looked at me not through mirrors.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

"Nothing noona, are you good there?" I asked still looking at her through the mirror.

"Hmm, I just want to rest after this." She hummed.

As she woke up, I noticed that she changed. Usually she's like the most hyperactive person I know. But maybe that's due to what happened on her. Her memories well go back and I assure that.

Not so long we arrived back in our house. I went out first and opened the other door for noona.

"Thank you."

"Noona, please... just keep between us what happen a while ago." I said before we get inside.

"Yeah, I will." She said and walked inside.

Just in time, I also saw mom there. She approached us and went to Y/N noona first.

"How's strolling? You guys got gifts for your dad?" Mom asked.

"Mom it's a secret!" I hissed as I looked at Dad who's in the couch reading his news paper while Y/N noona approached dad and kissed him on his cheek.

"I told you, you don't need to give me gifts. Let's just have a simple celebration."

"It was my idea, dad. But of course, we are having a simple celebration as what you want." Y/N noona said.

Suddenly my phone chimed and when I checked it, I saw an unknown number but I know who owns this.

:Let's meet tomorrow. Can you bring her too?

:This is Nayeon.

:Please, I want to see her.

:Let's meet before dinner, is that okay?

:I'll just send the location

"Who's that?"

I snapped as I heard dad. I didn't know that my phone is not on silence that's why It keeps on ringing.

"Uhm, my friend." I said and put my phone in silence as I decided to reply to her later.

"Dad, I want to rest now." Noona said as she kissed on dad again and mom then went upstairs.

I just looked at her as she completely got to her room.

"What happened? You didn't stress you sister, right? You know she can't be stress. You sister is still in her recovery phase." Dad said.

"Of course dad."

"Hon, since it's your day off, why don't you spend time with your daughter. Your daughter needs you, especially if you want her to bring back her memories." Mom said.