Sixty Four

Nayeon's PoV

It's already afternoon when I arrive back to my house. I am waiting for Tzuyu actually.

"Nayeon, why don't you go with us?"

"Oh mom." I said as I didn't expect her. I mean I thought she's with dad and taking good care of the election.

"Mom sorry, I got many things to catch." I said.

"I'll go tomorrow and support them." I said.

"Okay, call us if you need something. I need to go." Mom said and left.

I just sighed as I slammed on the couch feeling tired even if it's just half of the day.

"Nayeon, What happened?"

I sat up and saw Tzuyu. I signaled her to come to my room and as we got there, I closed the door and faced her.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Jihyo found something that could help to me... but I don't think it's still related to my mission."

"Maybe knowing how you died is your mission." I said.

I told her to listen as I composed myself and ready to tell her what Sana told me.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded and when I felt that her attention is fully mine, I lighted the candle that I got from my cabinet as I felt that i need to.

"Chou Tzuyu is your real name. You are friends with Sana and both of your are swimmers... You died because of her mother forcing you to join swimming competition until you felt burnout... she said that you have chance to survive when they found your body floating at the pool but her father chose to cover that death of yours."

I looked at Tzuyu and like what I've pictured, she's crying as if she's resembling the memories she had before.

"W-where's Sana?" She asked still crying.

"She have some errands. But she told me that I should tell you about this."

"I need to see her. I understand now." Tzuyu said.

"Understand what?"

"Nayeon, she hates her family. She wants to go with me."

Sana's PoV

My keeps on ringing as I driving to the school where I am planning to go. I got my things beside me and just continued driving.

"Should have ended this before."

I glanced at my phone as it stopped on ringing. A message popped up coming from my mom and I can't just help but to rolled my eyes as I know what it is all about again.

I made up my mind. Since it's weekend and I'm sure no one is in the school except the guards and some faculty members. Not so long, I arrived at school. I parked it and grabbed the bag where my things on it.

"Ms. Minatozaki, what's your business in here?"

"I just need to get something. Mom also sent me here." I said.

He let me in right away so I went straight to the auditorium to set my plan.

I can't do this anymore. I know I can't convince my parents anymore. In the first place they are the ones who manipulated the results. Mom did this to Tzuyu.

As I arrive at auditorium, just like I expected no one else here. I put down my bag and pull out the things I ready last night. This is the only way I know...

Tzuyu's PoV

"Wait Tzuyu are you really sure with this? Sana is planning to end her-"

"Of course! I'm with her last night. That's what I've been feeling. Her heart... it's so heavy."

"Where could she be?"

"At the school?"

"How can you tell?"

"Nayeon, I don't know. But my feeling say it all. I need to stop her." I yelled as I am panicking already.

Nayeon grabbed her phone and instantly run out of her room so I followed her. As she gets in the car, I followed her and she started it right away.

"Tzuyu this is so scary. I don't know what to do after so you better guide me."

I nodded as she continued to drive.

Not too long we arrived at the school but there is a problem, the guard blocked us from getting inside.

"Excuse me but the school is close. Coming on Monday if you need so."

"Sir, I'm Im Nayeon. I am friend with Sana and I just need to talk to her."

"Sana? Ms. Minatozaki? Oh right she's here but we can't let you pass."

"Nayeon, I'll go ahead. Do everything to get in." I said to Nayeon and left her.

I got to the pool and in my surprise I saw Sana on the top of the diving platform.

"Sana!" I shouted but it's worthless. I got to the diving platform and tried to stop her from whatever's she's planning but she's just passing through me.

"Jihyo I need your help!"

"Tzuyu- what is this?" A sudden hope rose as I saw Jihyo appeared.

"Please stop her!"

Jihyo looked at Sana and a strong wind blew that made Sana stop walking. I saw her hugging herself because of the cold wind and as she turn to us her expression changed. That only means she saw Jihyo.

"W-who are you? How did you come here!?"

"Stop whatever you are planning. Tzuyu wants to talk to you."

"W-what? Who are you!?"

"I'm a grim re-wait... I didn't come here because Tzuyu called me." Jihyo uttered and look at me as if asking something.

Don't tell me she's here to get Sana's-

"Tzuyu, I'm giving you time to talk to your friend... but you can't stop her."

"What? Why?"

Jihyo looked at Sana who's not looking at me. Maybe she can't see me.

"She's in my list." Jihyo said as she pulled a scroll and showed it to me.

"It was written. Death will run after her even if you will able to stop her." Jihyo stated.

"N-no."

"Who are you!? How did you know Tzuyu!?" Sana shouted and now crying.

"I'll give you time, as the strong wind blow again, she will able to see you." Jihyo stated as she disappeared in front of us. When I looked down, I saw her at the pool, waiting...

A strong wind blew that made Sana to hold on the bars so she won't fell. As she opened her eyes, it meet mine and there I felt her heart beating inside me.

Is...that possible?

I heard she gasped as she sat on the cold platform. She can see me now, right?

"Sana."

Her hold on her mouth went tighter as if she won't let any sob fell out. She's leaning the bars on the side and still stunned.

I lowered myself and slowly come towards her. When my mind told me to hold her, I just did and in my surprise, I can feel her... her hand it's cold.

"Sana." I uttered as tear escaped from me.

I grabbed her hand and removed it from being covered. Her eyes went wide more as she felt my touch and just with that she hugged me tightly.

"I-I'm sorry!"