Epilogue

Nayeon's PoV

It's been a week since Y/N and I became official. Also a week since I told mom about it. She was not surprised, she even predicted that when I got home on that day, I will tell her that Y/N and I are officially on. And she was right.

It's already 3:00pm and I am getting ready for the party since it's Y/N's birthday.

After the day we became official, I meet her father again and also her step mother. I'm glad that all on us are fine, after everything happened. I am right, on that day, it is all good to start.

"Nayeon, are you re- woah, you're so beautiful!" Mom said as she walks in my room.

"Thank you mom." I said.

Mom walks behind me as she looks at my reflection with a smile.

"I'm so happy to see you like that again." She said as she brushed my hair on the side.

"Me too mom, and we know why." I said.

"Yeah, I really don't regret that I let Y/N to be with you." Mom said which made me roll my eyes playfully.

"Even if you're against on us, I will be with her still." I said made mom laughs.

"You're right. I see you're ready. Jeongyeon wants to see you." Mom said as she gets her phone and put it on a video call. Not to long, Jeongyeon answered it.

"Hello- woah! You look amazing!" Jeongyeon said which made me laugh.

"Thank you."

"I was talking to your mom, actually." She said which made mom laughs and so does she.

"Oh really?" I scoffed.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. You look amazing, finally. And oh, your mom told me everything so I initiated myself to talk to your girlfriend and give her some reminders. Coz if she mess you up, I won't regret to but ticket just to be there." She said.

"She won't do that." I said.

"Yeah, whatever. Tell her happy birthday and oh, I want to meet her too sooner, but yeah happy birthday to her." Jeongyeon said.

After more talks we decided to end it. Also because Y/N arrives and I can hear her outside already.

I went down and saw her who just got in. As she looks up, I saw she smiled and walked to me.

"You look gorgeous." She whispered as she kissed me on cheeks and after that mom.

"You too, mrs. Im."

"You're still up with your formalities, just call me mom too." Mom said which made us laugh.

"Happy birthday, Y/N. I'm sorry I can't come to your party. I still have work later. But heres my gift to you." Mom said and handed a gift on Y/N.

"Thanks for this Mrs- I mean mom."

"Also, Nayeon mentioned that she'll be staying for a night in your house?"

"Oh, yeah... but of course not in same bed. I was h-"

"That's not what mom meant." I said as Y/N panicked.

"Hmm, now I'm doubting if I should let Nayeon." Mom said.

"Mom!"

"Just kidding, I know you two are grownups to stand on your actions. Just don't get too drunk. And also, bring Nayeon at 6:00 tomorrow. Morning, okay? I want to have breakfast with her. You can have breakfast here too if you want." Mom said.

After that, mom let us go now. Y/N is with her car so we arrived at their house before the actually party.

"Good afternoon Mrs. and Mr. Yang." I said it's it's still afternoon, the party will start at 6:00 and actually most of the visitors are Y/N's dad's friends. Just a few is her friends, back when she's still in high school.