Ninety One

Third Person

While Y/N is drawing the attentions of the guards by using her father's body and taking them few floor away from the floor where Nayeon is;

Nayeon stood there frozen as she saw the body who was lying on the bed. There's some few differences but she's sure it's definitely someone she knew. Her attention was all on that body that she didn't even notice that Jeongin is still talking to him.

"Noona, why are you here? Who let you to come here?" Jeongin asked.

Nayeon didn't mind as it's slowly syncing on her. The moment that she didn't expect is now hitting her hard. She puts her hand on her mouth to covered the shock she's having by her eyes can't just hide it as it started to tear up.

"I'll call the guards if you don't go. This is a restricted place, noona."

As Nayeon heard that, she somehow brushed up on that moment of her. She looked at Jeongin as she stops her sob.

"W-who is that?" Nayeon asked with sense of nervousness and shock.

Jeongin didn't reply as he thought that Nayeon don't have to know. Even if, he knows that Nayeon knew that girl. Because he once showed a picture of her sister.

"I'll call the guards." Jeongin said and about to leave the room when her sister went through and he passed by through her. He somehow felt that which made him stops.

This time, Y/N is not in her father's body. She saw Nayeon looking still at the body.

"Nayeon."

Nayeon looked back and saw Y/N. She looked back and forth to the body and to Y/N's spirit completely head empty just what happened.

"You're alive. All these time you're not dead." Nayeon said.

Meanwhile, Jeongin went out successfully but saw no one is on the floor but him. His father is nowhere around too.

As he came back to convince Nayeon to leave, he saw Nayeon talking to no one.

"You're alive... you're not dead. How?" Nayeon asked to Y/N.

"Nayeon noona, you need to leave."

Y/N and Nayeon looked at Jeongin who is standing at the doorway.

"You're never dead." Nayeon said who's confused if she's glad to know it.

"When Jihyo and I chase the third level that completed her glass bead, I saw this." Y/N said.

Nayeon looked at Jeongin who is still looking at her. One thing only want to do that is to help Y/N.

"You faked her death." Nayeon said to Jeongin.

"How did you get here? Who let you to be here?" Jeongin asked.

Nayeon looked at Y/N and to her body.

"Her."

A moment of silence happened as Jeongin didn't really jump on it. He didn't get it first until he saw the stares of Nayeon on her sister.

He run beside to her sister as he misunderstood the reason why Nayeon is there.

"Are you here because of your father!? If you think you can end my sister, then you have to kill me first!" Jeongin yelled with his eyes on Nayeon.

"Jeongin no."

"Stay away!" Jeongin yelled as Nayeon tries to step in.

Nayeon looked at Y/N and she ask for a signal.

"You need to trust me. She called me here." Nayeon said as she points on Y/N's body.

"I can see her." Nayeon added.

"What are you saying? Are you insane?"

"I can see her. I can see you sister." Nayeon said still earning a doubtful look from Jeongin.

"You should leave or else I'll be the one dragging you out here. Don't let me lose my respect on you."

"What a tough guy." Y/N sighed.

"Can't you just show yourself?" Nayeon sighed frustratedly on Y/N.

Jeongin frowned as he saw Nayeon talking to a wind. Just giving him some creeps.

"Okay, sorry. I run out of energy after I used my father's body." Y/N sighed.

"Leave now!" Jeongin yelled.

Nayeon stood there and just waiting on Y/N. Jeongin had enough and left his sister to come after Nayeon. He didn't hesitate to drag Nayeon out. But they are just close to the doorway when Y/N moved an object to make her existence noticeable.

Jeongin looked back and saw the displacement of the object, which Y/N moved.

"That's cause of wind." Jeongin said.

"Are you stupid?" Nayeon asked.

Y/N hissed and made other thing moved again.

Jeongin looked at Nayeon as he run back to Y/N's bed.

"Y-you go!"

"I told you this will freak him out. What more if I show up?" Y/N sighed.

"You can't let him think that I'm insane! You told me you got me!" Nayeon argued with Y/N.

Nayeon looked back at Jeongin as she sighed.

"Look, I know this sounds weird but I see ghosts. Your sister, I've been with her before the school year starts and then here, she told me to come here." Nayeon said.

"Do you think I will believe you?"

Y/N sighed frustratedly as she shuts the door which made Jeongin surprised.

"If I gather my energy back, I will really show myself regardless you'll be scared." Y/N said.

"You have to. Y/N told me that you need my help. I am here to help." Nayeon convince despite of still stuck on seeing Y/N's body.

Jeongin remained silence as he wandered her eyes around.

"N-noona? Are you there?" Jeongin asked.

"She is. I told you, it's just me, your sister and you."

"How can I sure it's not some kind of demon or something?"

"Are you serious?"

"He is." Y/N said.

"I-if she's here. Why I can't see her?" Jeongin asked.

"First, your sister can show up but not today. She used her energy when she got in your father's body-" Nayeon stops as she realized something.

"What? What do you mean by got in dad's body?" Jeongin asked but Nayeon was distracted by her thought.

"Wait, why don't you try getting back on your body?" Nayeon asked on Y/N.

"I tried it before. Nothing happened." Y/N said.

"That's why."

"Why? What did she say?" Jeongin asked since he doesn't hear their conversation, just Nayeon.

"She said she tried it before. But it didn't work." Nayeon said.

"Do you believe now?"Nayeon asked.

Jeongin looked at her sister on the bed. He's still hesitating, but there's something that pushed him to believe so.

"I know my father is up to you right now. But I am here to help your sister. I want her to get the justice she deserves. And I won't let my father to escape on this. I know it's hard... but Y/N needs this more. And she's been helping me. After all, that's all what we promised. I'll help her, she'll help me." Nayeon said as her eyes are only looking at Y/N.