Seventy Nine

Jihyo's PoV

I was left here as soon as I told Y/N to informed Nayeon about what is happening. When she left, I have a time to check on her body.

Something strange with it. I don't know what, but there's something with her body... or maybe herself.

"Why do I feel like I met this body before."

"At the end of collecting, the grim reaper must break the glass beads in order to bring back the forgotten memories."

Am I ready for this? If you're going to look at it. I am not a bad reaper. I helped multiple ghosts. But as soon as I do the last step, my view on myself will change...

I sighed and look at Y/N's body again. The thought of me knew her, makes me what to do this. Maybe I could help her too.

I pulled out the bag of glass beads that I've been keeping with me. I can't believe that this time will come. That I can finally gain my memories back. And with that, I will able to end this misery. It's no fun watching people suffering and also making their life miserable. Same with the ghosts, seeing them clueless of why they are still here. When they thought death is the last stage of being alive. But they never thought that it's just the beginning of their journey.

"Okay, whatever I am before... I'll make things right."

I sighed before putting much courage to break each of glass beads at the same time.

There's only one way to find out. After this, I'll be able to know what I am. Who I am. Who I killed...

Three

Two

One

~~~~~~~
Your PoV

I arrived at Nayeon's house after I left Jihyo. I can't believe what is happening. After all, I am alive. I saw my body!

I ran up to Nayeon's room to see her on her bed sitting.

"Nayeon! Great! I have something to you!" I tell her excitedly.

"Y/N... I found your family."

I frowned as if I didn't heard what she said. She found who? My family? That's great isn't!?

"Listen, remember Jeongin?"

"Yeah?"

She stood up and I could say that she's having hard time to tell it.

"The sister he's referring who died 3 years ago is you." Nayeon said as she remained her eyes on me.

"H-huh? Dead?"

"L-look, I found out everything a while ago. Here, Jeongin gave those pictures. It was you, right?" She said and let me see what's on her phone.

It's really me... but I don't get it, dead?

"Nayeon, are sure? I just saw-"

"I'm sure Y/N. He's your brother. Well, half brother. Jeongin told me how your father hid you on public eye."

"What?"

"The president had his first family. It was you and your mom. But he didn't know that your mom is pregnant with you. You lived in states and came back 5 years ago from now. Your father only announced that he had you after you died... that is 3 years ago."

I don't get it. What's Nayeon saying?

"Jeongin told me that. Do you think your mission is to say goodbye on Jeongin? He's still stuck on that frame."

Nayeon kept on asking questions but my mind is too busy to process them all. I'm dead? Why would he say that? Didn't he know that I am still alive?

"Y/N, Y/N are you listening?"

I snapped and looked at Nayeon.

"Y-yes."

"What do you think?" She asked.

What do I think? I don't know. My father hid me on public eyes after of being president who has everyone's eyes. My brother didn't know that I am alive.

But why am I feeling this? Why it seems like there's more thing I have to know.

"That make sense. Why every time I see Jeongin, I can see the resemblance of the both of you." Nayeon said.

"And that time! When you saved him! That's not just an accident. You're destined to meet him."

"Yeah." I just able to say.

Suddenly Nayeon hugged me. Again, I could feel her beating heart.

"I'm so happy for you." Nayeon said between the hug.

"You found your family. You can finish your mission anytime. I-I'm gonna miss you."

At this point, I knew she's crying. I pat her head and tried to console her.

"You don't need to."

I'm going back for you, Nayeon.

~~~~~~~~~
Third Person

Nayeon woke up before her alarm would ring. She have classes so she doesn't have any choice but to get up on her bed. As she do so, she saw Y/N sitting on chair backwards with her eyes closed.

Nayeon tilted her head in confusion. Do ghosts sleep? I thought they still up all day and night. Nayeon thought...

She slowly went closer to the latter and gaze on the ghost features.

I'm really gonna miss you. Nayeon said to herself.

Suddenly, Y/N eyes went open which Nayeon didn't expect. In her shock, she fall from her back but luckily she able to use her arm to support her.

"What the fu- Y/N! You startled me!"

"Huh? What are you doing there?"

"I thought you were sleeping." Nayeon whined and stand up to dust off herself.

"I'm thinking, done staring at me?" Y/N teased.

Nayeon just rolled her eyes and walk passed on Y/N.

"Thinking? What ghost like you would think about?" Nayeon huffed.

"About you, I'm thinking about you." Y/N replied.

Nayeon heard it clear but she didn't reply back. She walks in the bathroom, slamming the door. A big smile grew on her lips as she hid herself behind the door.

"Crazy ghost, you're really crazy."