Hundred One

Nayeon's PoV

"Jeongyeon!" I exclaimed as I saw she completely collapsed. I don't feel Y/N's energy on her, but as I looked back, I saw Y/N behind me.

"Jeongyeon, wake up!"

I don't have any idea what is happening around me now. All of a sudden, I saw myself getting helped by some armed men, also my dad is already on their hands. The sirens only kept me aware of what's happening. They already got dad.

I looked back at Jeongyeon's body and told to the authorities she needs help. Before I could know we are already out of the building. It all happened as if everything is in fast forward but I am locked in my time wrap?

The last thing I saw is Jeongyeon was put in the ambulance as my mom came and worriedly hugged me.

My gaze landed to Y/N and Jihyo, who are standing not so far from me. When Y/N and I got a contact, she looked away with her guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry." I heard she mumbled.

Third Person

As soon as Nayeon is free now, she was also brought to the hospital for some treatment. Her mom come to her and promised that she have no idea that her dad would come to that.

"Now you see? You have no point of protecting him now, mom. He tried to kill me to. Please just tell all what you to the police." Nayeon begged.

Her mom consoled her as she nodded.

"I will, don't worry, I'll do it. Just be safe, okay? Be safe."

Meanwhile, outside, the news flashed faster than the response of the help. The police station is now getting so much attention of the reporters. Confirmations about the prime minister getting kidnapped but still no words about the accusation on the prime minister of her doings.

The police came to gather reports on Nayeon but they didn't expect a lot of confessions from her mother that they need her to come with them. Nayeon was left in the hospital as she tries to set herself calm. She then remembered Y/N. She called her multiple times but no Y/N showed up.

Nayeon decided to go to Jeongyeon and saw Jeongyeon's mom outside the emergency room. Nayeon tried her best to explain how Jeongyeon got there. She just said that she doesn't know too. As soon as she opened her eyes, she's with Jeongyeon on that place. Since Jeongyeon's mom was also knocked down that time, it's hard for her not to believe. But the fact that her daughter came out of her bed having her critical condition is still unbelievable.

Nayeon stood there with Jeongyeon's mom for they don't know how long. Until the doctor came out and they said that the bleeding already stopped as they made so. They cleaned up the area but that is not what they need to worry about.

They need to settle the patient into more complicated surgery and that is the heart transplant. Surprisingly, her mother agreed saying there's already a donor. It will take a day for them to get ready that is enough time to set the patient.

Meanwhile, Nayeon stood there feeling so weak. Her day just ended terribly. She wants to call Y/N but guilt is killing her. She thinks Y/N felt offended after Nayeon threw those words on her. She doesn't mean to say that. She knows there could be reasons why they had to use Jeongyeon's body. Just remembering Y/N's face when she said her sorry, as if she feels guilty for using Nayeon's friend's body.

Suddenly, Jihyo appeared. She saw Nayeon and immediately approached her.

"Have you seen Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

Nayeon frowned as she stood out of her place. She leaves the place so she could talk to Jihyo. As there's no more people around, Nayeon able to say her response.

"What do you mean where's Y/N? She's with you!"

"She... She left."

"What do you mean left?"

"She just disappeared. I thought she went here to follow you. I followed because I want to help her to explain. I was the one who told her to use Jeongyeon's body." Jihyo said.

"It's not enough if we'll go there as ghost and reaper. Y/N encountered a grim reaper that took half of her energy. So I advised her to use your friend's body so we could ask living's help." Jihyo added.

Nayeon sighed in frustration as she runs her fingers on her hair. She was right.

"I guess she thinks I am mad at her. I yelled at her, maybe she thinks I blamed her for what Jeongyeon's situation right now." Nayeon said as she keeps pacing.

"I shouldn't have said that." Nayeon sighed.

~~~~~~~
The morning came, expected, the news was bombarded by the scandal. Even the the government want to take down every single broadcasting materials that would spread the scandal of their country's government, it's too late.

Meanwhile, police also went to invite Nayeon for interrogation. She didn't dare to think twice since she knows her mom would be there. She just said all she knows not living any single information with their lawyer with them.

At the police station, she got to see the president. She approached it and asked what would happen to her and her mother.

Her morning is almost just facing the mess. She never get a sight of Y/N too. And for some reason, she can't help but to think of it.

Nayeon went back to the hospital, but now with her mom. As she waited she just watch as the president announced that he'll be no longer running one of  vice presidential candidates. He just promised to settle the scandal and after that, hoping that everything could go back in normal.