Fifty Eight

Nayeon's PoV

I woke up as I hear someone talking. I'm still on the hospital to look after on Jeongyeon. When I opened my eyes, I saw her with her parents and getting ready to go.

"Jeongyeon! Are you good already?" I asked as I bolted out of my chair.

She just chuckled. When I looked at her parents, they just smiled at me but not the usual smile that I know.

"Of course, sorry my friend... I was just such a scaredy-cat. I'm fine now."

I look at her parents and they just nodded. The door went open and a doctor called her parents.

"Are you sure you are good? When I saw you, you are ne-"

"Yes. I'm fine. Don't worry." She said and smiled.

She walked towards me and hugged me out of nowhere.

"Thanks for your concern. I'll take care of myself."

"Jeongyeon."

"About the ghost."

"You believe them now?" I asked.

She moves back and nodded.

"I'll inform you if she appears again. Now, you should go home. Your parents must be looking for you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'll be going home with mom too. They'll be watching on me... I told them it's nothing serious but maybe this is what being only child feels like." She said and laughs.

"Okay, see you around. Comeback to school if you feel better."

Not so long, the door went open. It's her parents calling her. I walked out as Jeongyeon did too. They left the hospital first but I decided to stay.

I walked on the lobby and saw the nurse that was assigned on Jeongyeon.

"Hello, good morning."

"Ah, Hello."

"You are the nurse who's in charge with Yoo Jeongyeon, the patient in the room 401."

"Ah yeah. She got discharged just a while ago, ma'am."

"I know... uhm, I am just wondering what happened? I am the one who brought her here. I just wasn't able to talk to the doctor about her condition." I said.

She looked at me as if she's hesitating to say it.

"Sorry ma'am but the information is restricted only for family related. It is requested by the parents of the patient."

What?

If it's not something serious... then why do they have to keep it private?

"Nayeon!"

I looked back and saw Tzuyu.

"Thank you." I said to the nurse before leaving her.

"What?" I whispered.

I hooked on my phone and acted like I am on a call while talking to Tzuyu.

"Does Jihyo found Y/N already?" I asked.

"No. But I need your help." She said.

I frowned then she signaled me to follow her. I didn't expect that she's still here. As she stops, I saw Sana walking towards my way.

"Oh- Nayeon. I heard that Jeongyeon will be discharging soon." She said.

"Oh, she's already discharged. Her parents came and... got her." I said.