Twenty Two

Your PoV

"Seriously, why you guys are so damn pretty? Some ghosts are scary." Nayeon asked as we walk in the hallway.

"Don't you feel awkward that you are with four ghosts?" Tzuyu asked.

"I mean, why would I? More ghost friends, more guards." She said.

I looked at us as I realized that we are surrounding Nayeon. Chaeyoung walking in front of her, Momo at her back while Me and Tzuyu on her sides.

"But why did you lie? Why did you act like you can't see us and only Y/N?" Tzuyu asked to Nayeon.

As expected, she won't stop questioning now, just like what she did to Chaeyoung.

"I mean, acted but now you just drop that off?" She said.

"I just want to, is it bad?" I heard Nayeon said.

"Where are we heading anyway?" Nayeon asked.

"That's the same question that I am thinking." I said as I roam my eyes and see people and ghosts everywhere.

"Here, we saw it here." Tzuyu said. We stopped on a bulletin with pinned photos. I looked at Tzuyu confusedly since I don't know what we are going to do with this.

"What's with this?" Nayeon asked.

I look into the photos as I am confused too for what Tzuyu and Momo is up to. My searching was stopped as Tzuyu speaks.

"There, Momo is a student here before. Maybe we could help her on her mission too." Tzuyu said.

I looked at Momo as she's also looked at the photos, cluelessly if she is that girl on the photograph.

"Tsk, it will be hard since this school have many students. Also, what if Momo's batch mates already graduated?" Nayeon said.

"It's a dance troupe, right? Then maybe there are variety of year levels in there. We can ask the seniors of this school if ever." Chaeyoung said.

"Wow, you're so smart." I uttered.

"Nayeon!"

We all snapped as if our name was called. When we look on who called the name, it is Jeongyeon running to our place.

"I told you to stay on the place where I left you. Let's go to the hall, they are gathering there. The event will start later on." Jeongyeon said as she holds on Nayeon and pull her away from us.

"Great, If there is an event, then there will be seniors too." Chaeyoung said and followed them.

"Seriously, where did she learn that?" Tzuyu said.

I just shrugged and followed Chaeyoung as Momo and Tzuyu also did.

Third Person

Jeongyeon, Nayeon and the ghost squad got into the hall and crowds greeted them.

"It's so loud in here, I can't take it." Chaeyoung whined.

Tzuyu, Y/N and Momo can feel the struggle. So, they left the room and stayed outside instead.

"How can we proceed if there are some noise like that?" Tzuyu hissed.

Meanwhile, Y/N saw that Momo is still in silent. So, she asked as her curiosity drives her down.

"What are you thinking, Momo?"

"Nothing, just about me." Momo said and smiled.

The three looked at each other as they know that kind of expression. It's something that they used before, about lacking of something and not having what you want to know. It's like you're living without even anything with you. Just your body or soul, but no identity.

"Nayeon will help you, don't worry." Y/N assured.

After staying there, Y/N and the others decided to to roam around the school to interact with some ghosts. Chaeyoung suggested it as she thinks that maybe at least one of the ghost in the building who has been staying there for long, knows Momo.

"It's my first time to see second level ghosts. Usually this place is filled with first level ghosts." One ghost said.

"I'm Lisa anyway." She added.

"How long have you been here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhm... I don't know, I mean, that is exactly what I ask to myself." Lisa said sadly as she shrugged.

"Ugh, don't you feel bored staying here?"

"It's more dangerous if we stay outside. There are third levels that want to get our energy and we can't fight for ourselves because we are weak... that is what being a first level." Lisa said as she looks at Momo.

Momo nods as she agreed with Lisa's statement.

"Then how would you look for your mission and complete it, if you are just going to stay here?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, it's kinda hard to leave your place luckily you guys let me come in." Momo said.

"I guess that is the greatest struggle in them." Y/N mumbled.

"Well anyway, what seems to be the problem? How can I help you?" Lisa asked.

"We are trying to help Momo. We found out that she used to be a student here when she's still living." Y/N said.

"Oh, then you should not ask me then." Lisa said.

They all looked at each other confusedly. Lisa asked them to follow her which they gladly did, then, they arrived at a old room that seems to be a special room for authorities before.

"This is Principal Park's office. It was abandoned and no one even the living uses this room. Principal Park is maybe the oldest first level ghost who is staying here."

"Lisa?"

They all snap as someone walk in through the wall and an old man who's with squinted eyes showed up.

"You brought friends."

"Good morning Principal Park." Lisa greeted.

"What can I do to you?"

"These are my new friends. They want to help a first level ghost. And according to them, she used to be a student here... her name is Momo." Lisa said.

The others made their way for Momo. A light smiled appeared on the principal's lips as his eyes went smaller than the first one.

"I know you..." The principal said making them look at each other with hope.

"Hirai Momo, a student who has the biggest and precious dream among all the students I saw."