/Eleven/

Your PoV

"AHHHHH!" I flinched and covered my ears as Nayeon yelled upon seeing me.

"Shit, this human is really insane!" Chaeyoung gushed.

"H-hey, calm down, ok!? I'm not here to hurt you!" I said trying to convince her.

She started throwing pillows over me but it just passing through me.

"Go away! Go away! Mooom!"

"Wait! I'm not going to hurt you! I saved you, remember?!"

"What is the problem?!" We looked at the door as it went open and guards came in also a woman which is her mom if I remember.

I looked at Nayeon and shook my head.

"We're here to say something to you," I said.

"We? What do you mean we?" She said.

"Nayeon what are you saying? Are you ok?" Her mom asked.

Nayeon looked at her mom and shook her head.

"N-nothing, I just saw a bug. Y-yeah."

"Gosh, Nayeon! We thought something happened!"

"Sorry mom, go now. I need to kill some bugs." She said and looked at me.

"Ohhh, I like the spirit," Chaeyoung said.

The door went close as the guards and Nayeon's mom left.

I looked at Nayeon and she's still up with her guard.

"Who are you? Why are you here? And what are you talking about us?" She asked continuously as she turned her head side by side as if looking for something.

"She can't see you?" I whispered to Chaeyoung.

"I really want it to happen. If she can't see me, that means, she can see you not because of the third eye." Chaeyoung said.

"What?" I mumbled

"What are you talking about? Who are you talking to?" Nayeon asked but I didn't bother to answer.

Chaeyoung flicked her fingers and look at Nayeon

"Hi!"-Chaeyoung

"Now she can see me," Chaeyoung said.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Just perks of third-level. Surely this girl doesn't have her third eye. Maybe you guys have connections or something." Chaeyoung said.

I turned my gaze to Nayeon and saw that she's sneaking out of the balcony.

"Hey! Wait!"

"No!" Nayeon yelled.

Chaeyoung made her way to her and hold Nayeon.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Can you just give us time? We need you!" Chaeyoung yelled.

I can even feel the authority in her voice. Nayeon stops and went back to her bed as if Chaeyoung just controlled her.

"Oh my god, I'm seeing a ghost. What the hell!?" Nayeon exclaimed as she covered herself with the blanket.

I sighed same as Chaeyoung.

"Come on, we won't hurt you. We just need your help." I said.

She removed her blanket and looked at me.

"You are the ghost on that house... right?" She asked.

"Yes, but I need your help. We need your help."

"No, I don't need her help, I'm better of this way," Chaeyoung said.

I rolled my eyes and just look at Nayeon.

"Maybe something happened before. You can't see me before but then after the accident." I stated.

"You saved her, that's why," Chaeyoung said.

"But before that, she can hear me," I said.

"I do?"

I looked at Nayeon and nod.

"When you are talking to your customers. Do you think you can really hear ghosts? No, I was helping you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, many ghosts are mad at you for saying false information like their live ones should move on and forget those spirits," I said.

"Ahh, such a bad person. I don't like the body." Chaeyoung said.

"What? That's what they will day to. I know it." Nayeon said.

"Yes, but jot all ghosts want to go already. There are much more complicated things. Like us, we can't go on the other side because we still haven't fulfilled our mission here." I said.

"So? You want me to help you? HAHAHA! No! There's no way I will work on ghosts."

~~~~~~~
"I'm seriously going to regret this," Nayeon said as we go out.

"You won't. Moments at night are the best." Chaeyoung said.

We are just walking as my gaze landed on the ground. I can see Nayeon's shadow while of course, ours are not visible.

"Can you please elaborate? Who are you? Why am I seeing you? What should I do to end this crazy thing?" Nayeon asked.

"Oh hold up." She said and pulled out something from her pocket. She inserts something on her ears and looked at us.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Well, we are walking and there are people here. I don't want them to judge me as crazy or mentally disable. I can't talk without this. People don't see you."

Chaeyoung and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Gosh, does earpods don't exist in ghost life? What the hell."

Chaeyoung sighed and started to explain things to Nayeon. Like who we are. The possibilities why she can see me and Chaeyoung. And also our missions.

"Basically I cannot see ghost. But because you are the third level, you can show up to me... then how about you, Y/N?"

"Didn't you hear me? Maybe you guys are connected. Did you somehow met or maybe have a relationship when she's still living?"

"Excuse me? I'm strict when it comes to choosing my partner. Although Y/N seems got those... I won't date anyone unless he or she will date me first." Nayeon said.

I rolled my eyes and hissed. I can't believe that my hate for this person will increase. I hate how she's so confident with her words. None of it is even related or nice.

"That's still confusing. Why does Nayeon can hear you even before you save her? And now, she can see you." Chaeyoung said.

"Anyway, if you don't just mind. How did you die?" Nayeon asked.

I shrugged since I don't have any idea.

"Second levels and first levels can't remember how they died," I said.

Nayeon looked at Chaeyoung as if she's waiting for her to speak. Chaeyoung just told me that she's the third level. Surprisingly, Nayeon doesn't feel any harm to her. Even me...

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chaeyoung hissed and walk ahead of us.

Nayeon looked at me and smiled.

"What's with the smile? I don't know. I just met her, tch." I hissed and followed Chaeyoung.

"Hey wait!" Nayeon yelled.

Suddenly the people on the street looking at her.

"Hehe, I-I mean... Hello? Yes, wait for me." Nayeon said as she acted like she talking to someone on her earpods.

Pfft!