Seventy Seven

Third Person

After knowing the informations to Jeongin, Nayeon can't help but to think the relation of Y/N and Jeongin.

"Noona, let's go to classroom now." Jeongin said and getting ready to go.

"Ah, Jeongin. Can I ask something?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we eat lunch together? And talk about your sister later? How about that?" Nayeon said.

"Uhm, okay. I would be glad."

They walk back to the classroom and be like the usual students as they are. Although, it is easy to say that but not for Nayeon. Her head is full of thoughts of the possibilities that Y/N is really Jeongin's sister. She's asking, what if it's Y/N. Or what if it's not the Y/N she know.

She's not even sure why she's thinking much about it. She should be happy but why? Something's bothering her...

Time fast approach, and it's lunch break. Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to the cafeteria to continue the talk and spend their lunch. It is normal that people are looking at them, not an issue anymore.

"So, what's with you and you suddenly want to know about my sister?" Jeongin asked as he puts down his tray.

"Just because. I like how you talk about her. She sounds amazing." Nayeon said and smiled.

"I know, she really is. The fact that dad hid her from the public eye... she didn't even grow a grunge on dad."

"May I know why your father hid her? Is it just her or also you?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongin chuckled and shook his head.

"Noona grew up on states with her mother. We're just siblings by our father. Dad married my mom without even knowing that he has a child on his first lover. Of course, that would be a big controversy. The president just abandoned his first child. But he didn't know it. 5 years ago from now when Y/N noona came here because her mother died. And dad has no choice but to introduce her to us."

"You mean?"

"That is the time I met her. I found out that I am not the first child and it's totally fine. At least I had a friend like her. But she needs to be out of the public eyes, just like what I said. She kept her last name as Kim which is her mother's."

"I don't get it... why does your dad still continue to introduced her as his daughter?"

"You don't get it. It's actually a mess and dad is already a president that time. He had no choice, it was the dispatchers who did that. Many questions appeared but it was all answered with dad's reason. He hid my sister to the public eye because she's been sick."

Nayeon sighed sadly and pats Jeongin's shoulder.

"Your sister must be happy to know that. Wait, is she the reason why you are on that place yesterday?" Nayeon asked.

"Huh?"

"Close to cemetery."

"Oh- Ah no. I just passed by there." Jeongin said.

"Oh... I thought you visited her."

Jeongin smiled and looked down.

"You know noona, I always visit my sister. I always make sure that I have time to visit her. But not yesterday... I'm scared that it will be the last day I get to visit her." Jeongin said and smiled bitterly.

"Huh?"

"HAHA! Nothing noona. What i said is, I don't think i can visit her anymore. Maybe they are right, at the end, only memories will remain."