Eighty

Third Person

Nayeon and Y/N are on their way to Nayeon's school riding a car.

"So what's your business yesterday?" Nayeon asked.

Y/N snapped and look at Nayeon as if she didn't expect that question.

"H-huh?"

"Yesterday? Jihyo said there's something important that you have to do with her, right?" Nayeon asked.

"Uhm. Oh we tried to ambush a third level ghost."

"Really? What happened?"

"It's good, successful. Jihyo needed my help. She said she's been watching that third level going back and forth on that hospital. Luckily we managed to catch her."

"Hospital huh? I guess third level often go to hospital."

"Yeah, they are looking for living vessel that they can possess. So that they can go back to your world."

"Wow, so you're a good ghost. A third level just helped a grim reaper and also a living!"

Y/N just laugh and shake her head.

"But yeah, you saved a living body. That's good of you considering you're a third level."

"Not all third level wants the same. Look at Chaeyoung." Y/N said.

Not so long, they arrive at the school. Nayeon look at Y/N and saw her wandering her eyes.

"Looking for him?" Nayeon asked.

Y/N just smiled and nodded.

"Do you... want me to tell him?" Nayeon offered.

"No need. I'll find my way." Y/N assures.

Nayeon and Y/N walk in her room. Both their eyes are wandering looking for same person.

"Excuse me, did you see Jeongin?" Nayeon asked.

"No." Nayeon's classmate responded.

"Maybe he'll come later." Y/N said.

Nayeon walk in her seat as Y/N followed her.

"Feel nervous?"

"Kinda." Y/N mumbled suddenly she remembered that she has to go back to the hospital.

"Ah Nayeon, I forgot something."

"What?"

"Jihyo is waiting for me. I need to go for a while."

"Again?" Nayeon confusedly.

"Yeah, It won't take long. Call me if there's something you need!" Y/N said and disappears before Nayeon could react.

She just sighed and continued to her class.

Meanwhile, Y/N arrives at the hospital. She expects to see Jihyo but the grim reaper is not there.

Y/N rushed to her body as afraid of something happened to it. But gladly it is fine.

She sighed in relief and sat on the bed.

"What should I do to get back?" Y/N asked as she's staring at her body.

Her thoughts were cut as someone walked in. As she look back, she saw something she didn't expect.

"J-jeongin?"

Y/N scanned Jeongin, waiting for his reaction. But the latter doesn't even show any surprise. As if his been seeing Y/N since then. That he is aware that Y/N is not dead. But why does he said to Nayeon that Y/N is dead? Does that mean even her death was kept as secret?

"Noona." Jeongin called, looking at her sister's weak body.

Y/N felt a stung as she heard someone called her that way. She's happy, yet confused of what has been happening.

"Noona, I miss you. I know I must be in school now. You'll probably gonna beat me if you can. But I'm not ignoring my studies. I'm actually doing great."

"Jeongin."

"Noona, I lied again. I hope you can forgive me. A friend of mine asked about you." Jeongin said and chuckled bitterly.

"I can't help but to brag you to her. She's so nice as you. She see me as her younger brother too, I guess. I told her you're dead... I'm sorry." Jeongin said.

Y/N remained listening as she just look at Jeongin.

"Noona, I'm still hoping you'll comeback. But if not..."

"No! I'm coming back!" Y/N exclaimed as she heard Jeongin.

"No, I believe you'll comeback. I'm gonna wait for you... I'm still waiting, noona." Jeongin smiled and held the hand of her sister.

Y/N can't help but to smile. At this point, she's earning the courage to go back.

Jihyo's PoV

I am out of the hospital after I found out the truth about myself. When I knew that a grim reaper killed a person before we died, I should have expected that I did something like that before. But what is happening now is really unforgivable. I can't even forgive myself for doing it.

And for all people... what it has to be that person?

"What should I do now?" I asked to myself as I look at the sky.

Now I know why I am like this. But how can I finish this? How can I tell on that person?

"Jihyo!" I look back and saw someone I unexpected.

"Y/N.... why are you here?"

"You, why are you here. You said you'll look after my body." She said sounding disappointed.

"I-I sorry- I didn't-" suddenly she laughs and beat me.

"Yah! Why are you so serious?! I'm just joking. It's fine, I now you are working on something also." She said.

"Why are you here?" I asked again.

"I think it's safe to leave my body first. I don't feel any harm and also... I talked to some ghost and ask if they can look after on it. Of course I made sure that they are harmless for my body." Y/N said.

"What? Why would you that? You... asked lower level ghost to guard your body?" I asked.

"Uhm... why? Those ghosts were friendly actually." Y/N shrugs.

I just sighed and shook my head.

"I need you to help me. Jeongin came in that room. He knows that I am alive."

"He does? You should tell Nayeon then-"

"No." Y/N said instantly.

"What? Why? You know Nayeon will able to help you. I told you to tell her, did you do it?"

"I- no... yesterday when I about to tell her, she said Jeongin talked to her and told me about me. But what is confusing is thay, Jeongin told Nayeon that I am died."

"What?"

"When I heard that, I thought he doesn't know. But a while ago, he came to visit me."

I was left in silence as I don't get it either. But I think I have a hunch.

"Help me, Jihyo."

"I... I can't."

"Why?"

"Y/N we all know Nayeon is the only one can help you. Yes... I think so."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I can't help you." I said and disappears in just a snap.

"Jihyo wait!"