Fifty Four

Third Person

While Nayeon is with Jeongyeon, Y/N who went out of the picture decided to walk around the city. That leads hear to see her friend again, Yeri.

"Hey kid, up here!" Yeri shouted.

Y/N looked up and saw Yeri at the trunk of the tree.

"Seems having a bad day, huh? Whenever I see you, you're always on the same mood. Well right now is much darker, be careful." Yeri said as she jumps off the tree.

"That can lead into something." She continued meaningfully.

"Hey, are you listening?" Yeri asked as she noticed that Y/N is not even responding, not even looking at her.

Yeri frowned when Y/N just hissed as she snapped her neck with visible wrath.

But it was only after second when Yeri tapped Y/N on her shoulder to snap her back.

"Hey." Yeri called out and looked at Y/N's eyes.

Yeri halted back but remained calm despite of what she saw. It's definitely something serious that needs to be settle, or else.

"M-mwo?" Y/N stutters as she snap back.

"Nothing, something happened?" Yeri asked.

"No... nothing, I'm just, roaming."

"Where's your ghost friend?" Yeri asked.

"She's probably busy with our grim reaper friend."

As Yeri heard that, her worries build up.

"You're close with that grim reaper?"

"Yeah, haven't I told you? She also helped our third level ghost and our first level ghost who just crossed to the other line." Y/N explains.

Yeri nodded and hummed.

"You feel good?"

Y/N stops as she herself don't know if she's fine. But something is clear, she's jealous.

"No, there is this... one girl. That I think I fell in love with." Y/N confesses.

"But she's not into me. I should have expected that. I know that since first. I don't care about it but then-"

"You should stop it, Y/N."

"What?"

"Love has nothing to do with us. We are ghosts. Our mission is to get into the other side of this living. You do what to meet your friends right? Not here, not in this miserable place." Yeri stated.

"And who the hell will fall in love with another ghost? We all look the same, Y/N." Yeri laughed.

Y/N just look at her. She remembered that she didn't mention that she has a person friend. She just don't think it would help or even necessary.

"Y/N!"

Y/N snaps on her thought as she heard Nayeon calling her. She thought that maybe Nayeon just noticed that shes gone beside her. Well that is quite long for her.

"I need to go." Y/N said and disappears on Yeri's sight.

Yeri sighed knowing that something would happen. She needs to watch on that kid, that is all running on her head.

"Same mistake should not be repeated. Not to anyone, especially on Y/N." Yeri said on the air.

Your PoV

As I heard Nayeon called me, I went to her place which is in her room.

"Where did you go?" She asked.