Forty Eight

Your PoV

So this is what it feels like? Someone giving you a present. Something that it's really for me. Something that I could say is that it's for me.

It's... wonderful.

Before, we used to share a candle that was given by just a random person. That candle is not even for us. But now, someone lit a candle for me.

Someone did it for me. And somehow, it feels special.

"Thank you, Nayeon," I uttered as I smiled.

I can't say many words, but one thing is for sure. I am really thankful right now. I don't know why. Is it because I am a ghost? And knowing that someone just made something special to me? But this is just a candle.

Yes... It's a candle.

"It's nothing. You made me happy for today too." She said which made me frown.

"Me?"

"I bet you don't want some of the rides that I suggested. I don't even know why you agreed to ride those stuff." I said and chuckled.

"Hmm, yeah. I'm wondering too." She said.

"Tch, still. Thanks." I said.

"Nayeon!"

We both looked at the person who was called Nayeon and saw Jeongyeon walking in our direction.

"What are you doing here? You still have that, don't you want the flavor? I can have on-"

"No, it's okay." Nayeon cuts off.

I smiled bitterly and looked at Jeongyeon. She's nice, I can't even sense any harm to her. Like for real. She's... great.

There's no way Nayeon won't fall for her.

"I love it. I just want a little time to make a wish." She said and glanced at me.

I smiled awkwardly and blew the candle with the wind.

"I'm good, go back there," I said.

She looks at me for a minute and nods after.

"Let's go, I think I need to eat this," Nayeon said to Jeongyeon.

I just watch them walk away. Just a while ago, I wanted to stick with her for a whole day. But what I am doing here?

I am literally standing far away from her.

"I'm getting scared, Nayeon."

~~~~~~
"Let's go to the horror house! Then head to the Ferris wheel last." Mina suggested.

"That's sounds great! The night view is the greatest!" Nayeon exclaimed.

I just look at them as I don't feel excited anymore. Like hello? Horror house? Yes, I am a ghost, and who the hell wants to see fake ones? And that Ferris wheel... that just made me think I am going to heaven already, so nope!

So I told Nayeon that I'd just wait for them on the other side. It's an insult for me to see a fake ghost with ketchup on their faces, duh.

"Nayeon let's go!"

Here they go again...

I looked at Jeongyeon as she held Nayeon's hand and they walked into the horror house waiting for their turn.

Don't get me wrong. I know I said that Jeongyeon is harmless. I can't even sense any bad omen on her. She's nice. She's... kind. She takes care of Nayeon-

So what? I am the partner here!

I shook my head as I started to have a conversation with my other self. Don't even know if that is still possible for me as a ghost but...