Thirty

Third Person

Days passed. The school year started. Nayeon woke up feeling so tired after having a long night with her ghost friends. She doesn't even have energy to go to school.

"Ms. Im, your uniform is ready. Your parents said that you should go early in your school."

Nayeon groaned and sat up. She saw her maid carrying her uniform.

"Just put it over there. I'll be down in a minute." Nayeon said.

The maid nodded and did what Nayeon said.

"Good morning!" Y/N greeted as she went out of somewhere.

"Today is your first day, right?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah. Y/N, I know you got much energy and you can literally charge just by candles... but I'm different okay? Can you tell your friends not to show up for once? I need time and space." Nayeon said.

"Okay, call me if you need me." Y/N said and disappear.

Nayeon was surprised as she had Y/N agreed in just one try.

She walked in her bathroom and took a shower. After minutes, she was done and walk down wearing her newly uniform.

After she took the breakfast, she went to her car and let her driver to drive her to school.

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon yelled as she saw the latter.

"Woah?! You didn't have your... 'beauty sleep' huh?" Jeongyeon asked quoting her fingers.

"Shut up, I didn't have enough sleep." Nayeon hissed.

"Huh? Why? Your parents are bothering you? Asking you to do something?" Jeongyeon asked.

They are walking in the corridor, Nayeon sees some ghosts and she expected it already.

She's somehow glad that Y/N advice her not to mind them whenever she sees some ghosts. Well, no. Y/N always say that to her.

"Have this." Jeongyeon said as they arrived on their room. She gave Nayeon a coffee that she got on the way.

"Thanks." Nayeon said.

"So, how is your mission with Mina?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon as she remembered what the ghost and her had days before the class started.

Chaeyoung still don't know that Mina and her have a connection. But, Nayeon and Y/N told to them what they found out. Which is Momo and Chaeyoung knowing each other before. The two asked where they got the information and they just told that they got it from the school. They saw a picture, as simple as that.

At first, Chaeyoung is not having it. Like, why Momo is not familiar on her? That's made all they know about ghosts tentatively... nothing is permanent.

About Dahyun, Nayeon and Y/N decided not to tell them. They are not sure if they really got connection. If Dahyun is really the best friend that Chaeyoung has been looking for.

"Nayeon, hey, are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah, just... tired." Nayeon sighed.

She feels so weird. The past days, she's having her head on these ghosts. She rarely interacts on people. Like living people. Her parents are so busy, even Jeongyeon is busy on her own job that helps her to live.

"I know that look. Lets go to our place after the class. Are you game?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon smiled on the latter's effort. She nodded.

"Cool!"

The bell rings indicating that the class will start. As the teacher came in, Nayeon and her classmates listen attentively. Just a normal class.

~~~~~~

Should I call her? Nayeon thought.

It's already end of her class. Like what Jeongyeon and Nayeon planned, they decided to go to their "place". While waiting for Nayeon's service since they decided to use Nayeon's car, Nayeon thought about Y/N.

Y/N didn't show up. It's not because she's busy but because Nayeon is not even calling her.

"It's been a while since we stay in this place." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah." Nayeon said and look around to enjoy the view. They are in a high private place. They can see the downtown clearly. Only few people go there since like what it said, it's private. Only vips and high names can get into there. Luckily, Nayeon is a daughter of someone who have position in government while Jeongyeon just got her full connection... she literally have it because she entered almost of the job openings and it happened that the official holding the place is someone she knew.

"You got problem?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah, too much."

Nayeon doesn't feel uncomfortable and shy sharing her problems to Jeongyeon. Even if the two always bickering around, they totally got each other if they can't handle the things anymore.

"I want to help someone... no, I want to help them."

"Who?"

"My friends. But I think I will just mess up everything." Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon frowns. She know that Nayeon is friendly but she never gets problematic on her friends' problems. Unless if its her.

"Then don't."

Nayeon shook her head.

"I can't... I want to see them in good place. Even just for them." Nayeon said as she remembers what she said on Y/N. That she wants to help Chaeyoung and Momo, also them. Because on that way, she can see how her grandmother left the world in her final last second.

Jeongyeon smiles, she remembered the days that Nayeon is really there for her. When she needs a help and feeling so down. And now, she can see her friend being like that to others. She doesn't feel envy but proud. But also, she feel worried. Not for herself but for Nayeon. What if Nayeon is forgets herself?

"It's okay, I know you can help them. You'll able to help them." Jeongyeon said despite of She can't understand the whole thing.

"Thank you." Nayeon said and leaned her shoulder on Jeongyeon.

"You're always welcome."

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon and smiled.

"You know, I can't imagine myself without a friend like you. You're the best." Nayeon said.

On that, she's not aware that two person just broke apart. One that is living, and one that is not.

"Why am I feeling this?" Y/N asked to herself as she's standing behind the tree where Nayeon and Jeongyeon is sitting under.