/Seven/

Tzuyu's PoV

We are now in the living room and sitting on the couch. Even if we feel like resting, it doesn't make sense. We feel what living feels but we don't recharge the way they do.

"We need a candle." I huffed as I tapped my fingers on the inside arm.

By God's grace, we saw someone approaching through the broken window.

Y/N and I bolted out of the couch and run out of the house.

"The same girl, wow. She's prettier up close." Y/N awed.

The girl lit up the candle and left it in front of the door with a bouquet.

"Chaeyoung-ssi. I hope you're fine now." The girl said and walks away.

"Chae- who?" I uttered.

I looked at Y/N and she's already enjoying the candle.

"Hey! Mind to share?" I hissed.

"Ooff, sorry." She said and giggled.

While sitting in front of the door and enjoying the scent of the candle. I suddenly remembered the name that the girl said.

"Y/N, I think that girl is visiting someone here?"

"But we've been living here for I don't know how long. It's only us who stay here." She said and shrugged.

"So what's your plan? How can we tell if you're the third level?" I asked.

"That girl... she didn't see me, so I am not a third level," Y/N said.

"Pabo, If you are the third level, you can control who you want to see you." I hissed.

She blinked while sniffing the flowers.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, I told you to roam around! You will learn something new. Stop following your girlfriend, you punk."

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"Uh-huh, Should be. Such an ungrateful living. She escaped after we helped her?" I muttered as I get a flower and smells it.

"But she mentioned about the third eye. Have you heard that before?" She asked.

"Nope, is there something like that?"

"I think so. That's weird." She sighed.

I stood up and composed myself.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I need to go somewhere, meeting my ghost friends."

"Since when you find new ghost friends?" She asked with since of jealousy.

"Hahaha! I told you, roam around. See you when I see you, bye!" I said and disappeared in her sight.

~~~~~~
"Jihyo!"

"Shut up with that name, you're degrading me." She said after I called her.

"Tch, whatever."

"Why are you here?" She asked.

We are now in a closed place where no one can get in unless a grim reaper lets so. Yes, you are right... Jihyo is a grim reaper.

"I want to report someone," I said.

She went serious after I said that. She sat on her black swivel chair as she clasped her hand and look at me.

"Who is it?"

This is the advantage of roaming around the city. I used half of my energy by just doing this every day.

On-time, I happened to meet Jihyo. She's a grim reaper. I know that ghosts and grim reapers can't be friends or have a special connection. Because grim reapers' task is to hunt third-level ghost. Even if we deny it, we, the second and first level ghost can turn into the third level if we let our vice which is anger to drive us.

Grim reapers don't have their names, but I chose to give her one. I mean it will be hard if I just call her in the noun of what she is.

Although she hates it because she feels like she's being degraded for I don't know why.

How did I meet Jihyo, is another long story? But now, I need to make sure about my safety.

"Y/N. Her name is Y/N." I said.

Jihyo nods and gets something on her cabinet. She started writing down the name.

"But."

"But what?" She asked as she glances at me.

"Well, I just happened to see it a while ago. Actually, this happened. She helped the third level-"

"What?"

"I mean- No. she accidentally helped a third-level ghost. Will that can make her the third level also?" I asked.

Jihyo sighed and shook her head as she crumpled the paper where she wrote Y/N's name.

"No. That's nonsense." She said and throw the paper exactly in the trash.

"But there is one girl... A living, we helped her then when she woke up, she can see Y/N." I said.

Jihyo frowns as she touches her chin.

"But the girl can't see me."

"That's a trait of a third-level ghost," Jihyo mumbled.

"I know... but she didn't do anything to me," I said.

"What? Normally if a ghost turned into a third level they will burst out like haywire."

"Maybe because of the Third Eye."

I snapped as heard what Jihyo said.

"That's it! The girl said that." I exclaimed.

"But you said that she can't see you right?"

"Yeah? What about that?"

"If a person has a third eye, she can see all ghosts. Without exception." She said.

"So it's not because of the third eye?"

"I don't know, as if I'm a long-time grim reaper. Leave now, I need to do something." She said.

I rolled my eyes and just sighed.

"Fine, bye," I said and disappeared from her sight.

I continued walking in the city without any threat in my mind. That exactly my advantage. Knowing Jihyo is such luck. If I am in trouble, she'll help me. It's like, I'm helping her to get third level ghost so she will move on her mission too and she will help me whenever I happen to encounter a third level ghost.