Twenty Six

Nayeon's PoV

It's already dinner time as I had this courage and I decided to go to the address that Jeongyeon gave me.

I'm about to leave when dad called me.

"Nayeon, where are you going at this time?" Dad asked.

"Oh, just going on my friend."

"It's already dinner time, you can go after. Go with the guards."

I sighed in defeat and just followed. A walked in the dinning table and saw mom also there.

"Hi mom."

"Heard you went to your school. How was it?" Mom asked.

I sat beside her and gets the fork on my side.

"It's fine."

Aside from the ghosts who almost take my body. I thought

"Good, your dad and I will going to be busy. You know, election is coming and you father needs to run."

"Again?" I asked and looked at dad.

"What's wrong? Don't you want that?" Dad asked.

I mean... I do but knowing they are losing their time with me. I remember the last election. Dad aims the presidential position but he didn't got it.

I just sighed and shook my head.

"Fine. Goodluck, dad." I said.

"Oh yeah, goodluck to me." Dad said and laughs awkwardly.

"I'm sure you'll get the people's trust dad." I said.

"Of course he can. But of course, your father won't be running alone. He got his opponent. One of them is the one who almost turn over your dad on his posting right now" Mom said.

The rest of the talk became so political and I'm not enjoying it. I mean, I don't have plans on knowing those stuff. I don't have plans to follow my dad's footsteps.

"I'll be going." I said.

"Bring the guards. It's getting late. If that is emergency then I can let you go." Dad said.

"It is. Okay, bye." I said and leave the table.

As I walked out, the guards followed me and let me in into the car.

"Where are we going, Ma'am?"

I told them the address and sat at the back. It's already almost 8 when we arrived at the place. I just hope that Mina is still awake.

"You can just wait for me here." I said.

I walked in front of the gate and ring the doorbell. Not so long, a girl went out from the house.

"Excuse me? What can I do?"

"Hi, uhm... I was wondering if someone live here named Mina?"

"May I know your name?"

"I'm Nayeon, she's my friend and I just got something to tell her very important." I said.

She nodded and told me to wait. After a while, Mina came out.

"Nayeon? What are you doing by this time?" She asked and opened the gate to let me in.

"I asked Jeongyeon where you live... I just got something to tell and also ask some questions regards your love-"

"Mina, who is she?"

We both stop as we are now in the doorway. A girl who's white and a but shorter than me.