Ninety Nine

Third Person

The grim reaper left as soon as Jihyo said her last word on her. Then suddenly Y/N remembered that she's following Nayeon.

"Oh gosh- Nayeon!" Y/N snapped and went straight where Jeongyeon room is.

Jihyo behind followed Y/N. She didn't need to ask since she's not there for that. As Y/N went on a room, her eyes landed first on Jeongyeon.

But confusion snapped her as she saw Jeongyeon completely fine just like what she looked like the last time they went there. But something seems off.

"Nayeon!" Y/N exclaimed as she saw she's being dragged by someone.

The guy put the unconscious Nayeon on a wheelchair as he covered Nayeon, looking like a patient. The guy went out of the room.

"Y/N, look." Jihyo said.

Then there is a body beside Jeongyeon's bed. Also unconscious but tied up.

"That's Jeongyeon's mother." Y/N said.

Suddenly Y/N puzzled it up. The call is a set up to make Nayeon go there. Y/N stepped out of the room to look for the guy and she's sure it has a plan of taking Nayeon.

"We need to find them, they want Nayeon." Y/N said.

"I've got and idea." Jihyo sais and pulled Y/N inside the room again.

"Use her body, we can trace them and as for a help." Jihyo said as she points on Jeongyeon.

"We can just go there and save-"

"Y/N you know we can't! Livings are stronger than us. You want Nayeon be save or not!?"

Y/N looked at Jeongyeon's body with hesitation.

"The seal... I-I can't use a body because of the seal. Chae tried it on Nayeon before but it didn't last." Y/N said.

Jihyo made Y/N turned as she touched the upper shoulder of Y/N, an exact place where Y/N placed her print on Nayeon.

Y/N felt a stronger energy vacuuming something up. Before she could scream in pain, she's down on her knees and feeling much different before.

"I'll explain later, get on the body, now!"

~~~~~~
Your PoV

I looked at myself as I felt stronger but weaker. I don't know which is which... but this body.

"Are you just going to stand there?"

I snapped as I looked back and I saw Jihyo. Now, I am standing but not on my feet... I'm on different body. I understand now. The seal was gone, allowing me to get in longer in this body. My soul is strong but the body made me weak... probably because of Jeongyeon's situation. But i feel my soul supporting her.

Jihyo and I went out of the hospital. Of course, secretly. If someone, maybe a hospital staff would see me they would stop me.

As we got out successfully, I looked at Jihyo as if asking what next to do.

"Have you ever drive a car?"

"How would I know? I am three years in coma!" I said.

Suddenly, the car in front of us went open.

"We're robbing cars now!?"

"Just get in." She said.

I sighed and get in. It's probably my first time holding this steering wheel. I've seen Nayeon driving, probably I can just do... whatever she do.

I looked at the mirror accidentally and saw Jeongyeon.

"I'll take care of your body, I promise."

~~~~~~~
"FUCK!"

I cursed as I bumped the car into something solid.

"The fuck are you doing!? You're not a ghost! You won't pass through some walls!" Jihyo yelled which made me flinch because of her loud voice.

I'm on a human body but her voice still hurts me. Even now, I feel my ears is bleeding inside!

"Lucky you, your are a reaper! I just promised that I will take care of this body!"

"Stay focus! The car." Jihyo said.

I looked up and saw the car that we are following a while ago quite far but I can still see them.

I went out of the car and felt some sting on my head. I didn't bump this head on something, right?

"Fuck- Y/N you're bleeding!"

I immediately looked at the side mirror and saw some small scratches. I didn't even know where it came from but I don't feel so bad or anything worse.

I looked inside the car and look something. Probably some phone or anything to call for help.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling for help." I said and opened the phone.

"Do you know how to use that?"

"I remember." I said and trues to contact a emergency hotline.

After few rings, the call went on going.

["Police station hotline, this is police officer Han, what is the emergency?"]

"Someone took the prime minister daughter! I'm on the place."

["Okay, calm down. May we know the place?"]

I looked around and saw the name of the street. I told it to the officer on the other line and told them to get more backups.

["I need you to stay on the line, Ms.?"]

"Y/N- ah no, Jeongyeon. I'm here best friend. Just get in here."

["Okay, now we nee-"] I ended the called in frustration and throw the phone inside.

"Let's get in, fuck that police for asking too much." I said and signaled Jihyo.

Jihyo and I went in and trying not to get caught. But we saw some guards outside.

"Can we-"

"Don't even try, that's not your body and you need to take care of it."

"But that is the reason why you let me use this!" I said.

"Distract them. I need to know at least if Nayeon is fine."

I sneak at the back as Jihyo had no choice but todo what I said. She's a grim reaper, sure she could do something else to help.

I looked at her and doing her job. I was right. As she's distracting the guards, I went inside and look around.

The place is familiar... wait, I've been here.

I snapped out of my thought and looked for Nayeon. I went up since it's a high abandoned building and saw some guards again and even the prime minister. I hide myself and as soon as I tried to look again, I saw Nayeon sitting on the ground still unconscious.

What the hell this man is up to? He really can do this to his daughter?