/One/

Nayeon's PoV

"Yes, I can see it. She said she misses you already. Yup,she loves you. But you need to forget her already because she wants to be happy and that is only if you'll set her free." I said while my eyes are closed and holding the guy's hand who's seating in front of my table.

"But-"

"Shhh! Set her free, she'll be happy if you'll do it." I said as I open my eyes and tapped his hand.

He nods and gave me his payment for the service he asked for.

"Tsk tsk tsk, how long will you pretend that you can see ghosts and talk to them?" Jeongyeon asked as my customer left.

"Shh! Shut up, will you? And why are you here?" I asked her as I crossed my arms.

"Obviously not to ask you for a fake service." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Tch! Can you just, leave me alone?!"

"Heh, Nayeon... I'm telling you, you can't continue on this play, never." She said as she sat across from me.

"Excuse me? I'm not playing with it and Also, I'm not completely lying." I said.

"Look, I study this ability, Ok? Plus, what I am telling them is the exact thing their loved ones will tell them. To set them free!" I said as I spread my arms in the air.

"You're really crazy, let's go back. Your parents are looking for you." Jeongyeon said as she's about to grab my wrist.

I immediately move back and run away from her.

"Heh! Just admit it, you're following me because you like me too and not because of my parents' order!" I yelled as I continued to run.

"In your dreams! Even ghost, won't fall for you!"

I just hissed and continued to run. This is my fastest run but she's still behind me!

Fuck those legs!

"NAYEON STOP!"

I look back and saw Jeongyeon stops, as I look where I am, it's too late.

"OH MY GOSH!"

"THE GIRL!"

"NAYEON!"

I tried to open my eyes but it's started to feel heavy. The only thing I know is I'm feeling the cold ground as people are surrounding me.

"Nayeon!"

"J-Jeongyeon."

Shit... this is my end...

Your PoV

"Tsk tsk tsk. That's what liars get." Tzuyu said as we are staring at Nayeon.

"Tzuyu, stop it." I hissed and walk through the crowds.

"Oh gosh, she's still breathing," I said as I can see air coming out from her mouth.

"What!?" Tzuyu exclaimed.

I just rolled my eyes and stared at Nayeon.

"Nayeon!"

I looked back as I saw the girl and she just runs through me.

If I'm not mistaken, she's Jeongyeon. Nayeon's... friend?

"J-Jeongyeon," Nayeon uttered as she tries not to close her eyes.

Her blood is streaming down but the crowd still unbothered.

"Help us! Call an ambulance!" Jeongyeon girl said.

I looked at the guy who's just staring at what is happening and walk close to him.

"Fuck, what are you doing!? Are you deaf!?" I yelled.

I noticed a sudden change in his expression. He gets his phone and started to dial his phone.

"Gosh, Y/N. Stop it! You're wasting your energy." Tzuyu said as she's sitting next to Nayeon who's still trying not to close her eyes.

"Nayeon! Nayeon, hold on! Please!"

I walked closer to them and look at down at her.

"A-angel... I can see an angel." She uttered making me frown.

"What the fuck, Nayeon! Stop making jokes!"

I was startled as she stared directly at me.

Fuck- she can see me?!

The crowds are divided into two parts as the ambulance arrives, they get Nayeon as Jeongyeon also goes with her.

"Oh hell, are we going to follow her?" Tzuyu asked as she stands up.

"She saw me."

"Mwo?"

"S-she saw me... I think she saw me." I said to her.

Tzuyu looked at me confusedly and suddenly burst into laughter.

"Shut up, Y/N. No one can see us. No one must see us... it's cursed." She said.

I just sighed and nodded.

"Let's go back, I feel like I used my energy on that stupid guy."

"Told you."

"I really don't know why living people are so stupid, just watching while someone is lying and on the verge of danger?" I hissed.

"Heh, let's go," Tzuyu said.

We walk through the crowds just passing by the people who seem like nothing just happened a while ago.

Not so long, we arrived at the abandoned house where Tzuyu and I are living.

Anyway, I am Y/N. Yes, just Y/N... that's only I can tell since I don't really know who I am. Just an ordinary second-level ghost.

There are actually three levels of ghost.

The travelers, they are the first level ghost who still here in the surface and just traveling for a reason. People can't see nor hear them. In short, they are just like a wind.

Next is the injustice, they are second-level ghosts who can somehow use their spiritual energy to make a physical force... just like what I did a while ago on that stupid guy.

The last level is the one who can be seen by the living people. They can hurt, possess, and do anything they want.

But the last level only means you extent on your level... it's either darkness took over your soul. They are the ones who truly can't accept that they died, so they do everything to extend their level. We called them, living ghosts.

Because like in human, the third level is like criminals specifically robbers... they stole human life... not really literally, but that's what it means...

And we as first and second level ghosts, we roam around and see the bad deeds of people... and we hate it, that's why no one wants to be in the third level, coz if you are in that level, you're almost like the livings. Bad livings...

Besides, we are not here because we can't accept that we already died. But because we need something... and that something is our key for our own peace.