Sixty

Nayeon's PoV

[One week later]

It's been a week and to tell, I can't say if everything is doing good. I keep on checking Jeongyeon and she said that the ghost never bothered her anymore. Tho there are times she feels like someone is following her.

Same goes with me, every night... I think Y/N has been going in my room. Tzuyu came busy after she saw her connection to Sana. And Jihyo... she's keeping her promise.

I walked out my room after I got ready for school. As I walked down, I didn't saw mom or dad in the dining. Obviously they are in their busy moment as of now...

"Good morning Ms. Nayeon. Would you like us to drive you to your school?"

"No thanks." I just said and get in my car. I think I need some me time...

I drive to my school and as I got there, I saw many people outside the school.

"What's up in here?"

I get off my car and recognize what has been happening as I saw the banner that was hung on our entrance.

"Noona!"

I looked back and saw Jeongin running to me. I was a bit stunned as the first thing I noticed with him is his smile.

He really reminds me of Y/N...

"Where are you, Y/N." I sighed.

"Noona, good morning." Jeongin greeted as he comes near.

"Good morning. I see you're ready." I utter as I saw him on his sports wear.

"Kinda. Let me guess, you woke up and your parents are not around." He asked which made me chuckles.

"Right. I think you too. So when is the match? What time?"

"After lunch. But all participants will be staying at the stadium already. I can some great swimmers. I can't lose on them."

"I like the spirit. Goodluck, I'll watch you later."

"Thank you, Noona."

After talking to Jeongin, I decided to go to my class. As expected there are only few students today. I roamed my eyes and didn't see Tzuyu.

"I think she's busy with her mission...How about Y/N?"

"Nayeon." I looked up and saw Jeongyeon who just got arrived. She sat beside me and when I checked her, she seems fine.

"Oh Jeong, how are you?"

"I'm good. How's your parents? I thought you're not coming to school just to support you dad."

"Nah, they can handle it. Besides, what am I supposed to do there?"

"Right."

"Jeongyeon...about that ghost. Is she still bothering you?" I asked.

She didn't answer right away but leaned on her desk.

"Actually... no. Not that much. Like what I said, I feel like someone is following me. It's the same energy I've been feeling since first day. But whenever I get alarmed... she'll disappear."

It's good thing that she can hold back. I still don't know why she wants to get in Jeongyeon's body. And what made her come on the stage... the longer I wasn't able to talk talk to her, the more worried I am...

"You okay?"

"Huh?" I snapped.

"You're spacing out."