Eighty Five

Third Person

Meanwhile, Y/N went back to the hospital where her body is admitted. As she went to her room, she didn't expect to see Jeongin there. Does that mean he didn't left?

Y/N sat on her bed as she looked at Jeongin who's sleeping with his arms on the bed.

Y/N have no words. But of course, she's worried about her brother. She thinks of a plan to wake him up. Maybe a stroke of wind is enough... She did it and expect for the young one to wake up and she succeeded.

Jeongin stir up as he looks on his watch only to find out it's time to go home.

"Noona, I slept. I have to go now. I'll try to go back later... and I'll try to convince dad to visit you." Jeongin said.

Y/N just smiled as she heard what her brother said. She saw Jeongin pulled Y/N's blanket to cover her up well before leaving a good kiss on her forehead and bid a goodbye.

Suddenly, Y/N had a thought of following Jeongin. She said Jeongin get in his car so Y/N didn't hesitate to ride on.

She was amazed that the young one has a car. But that is pretty common in their status.

While on the trip, Y/N is just jamming on the sound on Jeongin's car. Not so long, they stopped in front of a big gate. The gate automatically went opened and there's a guy on his uniform who greeted Jeongin. Y/N was amazed with the luxury of life Jeongin is living. To say, it's also the kind of life she will have if she'll comeback.

As Jeongin went off the car, Y/N did the same thing and follow her. Her eyes are restless. When Jeongin walked in, there are maids waiting on him.

"I should really comeback as soon as possible. This life is sick alone. You need someone who would spend money with you." Y/N said as if Jeongin could hear her.

"But of course we are in politics, that's a shame."

"Maybe we could make up a business or something? Did our father give me allowances?" Y/N continuously asked still wandering her eyes around.

"Your father wants to talk to you." A maid come to Jeongin.

"I'll be meeting him. I don't know what to feel knowing he hid me." Y/N mumbled.

As she followed Jeongin, they went on a room. More like an office. Just a not so old man. Jeongin and Y/N.

Y/N's eyes fall on the guy who is sitting on the swivel chair. He is in a proper attire and stiff expression.

"Good evening,dad." Jeongin greets with full anxious in his face.

"Have a seat." His father said not even having any emotion.

At this point, Y/N is starting to judge his own father. Jeongin nervously walk to the chair in front of his father's table. He knew what will happen next. But Y/N, she's just about to witness the things she missed.

"You want to say something?" His father said.

Jeongin gulped thickly as cold sweats are continue on forming. Meanwhile, Y/N who is still standing at the same place, is starting to feel the tension on them.

"I don't h-" before Jeongin could speak, he was hit by his father's fist on his face. He slammed on down and manage just yo hold on his father's table.

Meanwhile, Y/N was so shocked. She gasped as she saw Jeongin can't even stand up straight by now.

"Stand there!" Her father yell that just drives scares on Y/N.

Jeongin pulled himself up as he hold on the table and didn't even look at his dad's eyes.

"You're really a disgrace in this family! What have you done!?" The father said as he throws papers on Jeongin's face.

"Dad it's not my fault that that video came out again! I said my apologies already!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"You stupid kid!" The father exclaimed and about to hit him again but before that could happen, the door went open and Jeongin's mom came.

"Jumyeong, what are you doing!?" Jeongin's mother rushed on Jeongin and pulled him away from his father.

"That! You great son just trying to mess up again!"

"Dad I told you! I don't know why the video came out again!"

"It's not the video! It's about you're misbehavior! You act like you don't have parents who teaches you the right things to do!"

This time, Y/N is getting fulled of it. She can't just bare watching Jeongin in that situation. When she's about to make an action, she was stopped.

"Right thing to do? What do you know about the right thing to do!? You can't even be with your daughter the times she needs you!" Jeongin exclaimed as he's voice is shaking.

His mom is trying still to stop them and the father was shocked on Jeongin's word.

"What did you say?"

"Jeongin stop! Jumyeong, the police will be right here in any moment. There could be some press so stop this!"

Y/N snapped even Jeongin.

"Police? You called a police?" Jeongin scoffs.

"No, your dad didn't. They just want to talk to you about that video."

"I said, it wasn't me! It wasn't me who take out that video again! In the first place it wasn't me who uploaded it!" Jeongin exclaimed as he is starting to cry now.

"You need to go with them. Or el-"

"Or else what?! You'll let me come to the police but you didn't call one when I told you that noona was kidnapped!? You didn't report to the police when we find out that she is nearly dying and have gunshots?!"

"Jeongin stop!"

"No mom! I am telling the truth! You wouldn't understand me! Noona has been there for me. And now when she needs help, no one was there! Even you! You're not a good father. You never been a good father!"

"What are you saying? I pay for her hospital bills!"

"Fuck- then just stop! If you think it's a big help then it's not! Noona doesn't need you money! She came back here not for money but for you. AND YOU, BEING IN YOUR PRESIDENT POSITION IS NOT HELPING!"