Fifty Five

Nayeon's PoV

It's already night and I'm here in my room being a normal student as I could. I look at my phone to see if there's a message from Jeongyeon. I told her that if something happened like the last night, don't hesitate to call me.

I sighed in relief as I saw nothing. Well that's good to know. I could final have some peac-

"Y/N!"

I was startled as Tzuyu showed up out of nowhere and looking for Y/N.

Wait, looking for Y/N?

"Oh, sorry. I thought Y/N is here. Did you know where she is?" Tzuyu asked.

I frowned and look at her confusedly. I thought she went to Tzuyu?

"I'm supposed to be the one asking that... She said she'll go with you and help you with your mission."

"Huh? Never seen her after at hospital."

"Why, something happened?" I asked.

Swear, this day have so much happenings!

"I think I found the person that could lead me to my mission. I just need Y/N to-"

"Sup."

"Jihyo!"

Oh, this reaper. Now this makes everything much serious. She rarely show up, and now?

"Have you seen Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

"You too?" I uttered.

"Me?"-Jihyo.

"What's with her, why are you guys looking for her?" I asked confusedly.

"It's something important." Jihyo said.

"Like, how important? Hello, I an your partner." Tzuyu said.

Jihyo looked at me and Tzuyu. She's having this expression that I don't think would help.

"Her name showed up. It's on my list."

Jihyo's PoV

"Her name showed up. Its on my list." I said as I saw Tzuyu's expression changes like she's getting what I mean.

Flashback

"Kang Seulgi, third level. You've been roaming around and messing with other ghosts life's for three years. You need to get in the other line now." I said as I able to corner this one ghost that is on my list.

I pull out the scroll and look for her name on my list. I smiled in satisfaction since another bead will be added on my collection. Just few more, this misery will stop.

"Okay, this won't take long." I mumble as I cross out her name on my list but something happened that stops me.

Wait? Y/N?

"Not so fast, reaper. I'm not an ordinary third level that you could catch." I snapped back as I heard the ghost spoke up.

She laughs and run towards me instead of running away that made me surprise.

She positioned her fist as it is ready to land on me. And I can feel the full force even if she's far from me.

I tried to avoid her force but she moves faster than me that made her to touch me on my arm and fall on the ground.

"Fuck!"

"Better luck next time, amateur!" She yelled as she run away and disappeared from my sight.

I held my arm where I got the force she gave. It is really strong. Fuck those third level ghost who chose to go with this rough way!

My eyes darted the scroll that fell off my hands when I slammed on the ground.

"Y/N, I'm sure I saw her name here." I said as I frowned and look for her name again.

At the lowest part of the scroll, I saw her name. Is this the Y/N that I know?

No... she's turning to a third level, maybe she already did!

End of Flashback

"What do you mean she's turning to third level? That's impossible!"

"Oh shoot, that's what I am scared of." Tzuyu mumbled which made me look at her.

"What?"

"Last night..." Tzuyu said and stops as she gave us a look.

"She said she didn't mean to scare Jeongyeon."

"What!?" I exclaimed as I got out of my seat.

Don't tell me she's that third level that Jeongyeon is referring to!?

"I- she said she didn't mean to. It just h-happened and-"

"And you chose not to tell us!?" I asked.

"You two,stop. Nothing will happen if you'll freak out. This is not really a problem, we got Nayeon." Jihyo said that made us stop.

"Me?"

"Yes, you are technically in control of Y/N. Y/N might lose herself if the bad vices get into her sou-"

"Wait, Chaeyoung didn't."

"It's because she woke up as is. Y/N and Chae have different set up."

I have the control?

"What should I do?" I asked.

Gosh! This is not nice! Just a while ago I want to keep Jeongyeon in safe place but it turns out that I was the one who brought up the danger on her!? Why would Y/N get into Jeongyeon anyway!?

"You should know. But for now, we need to remove her from the sign of vices. That will make her less uncontrollable." Jihyo said.

"Okay, but aren't we supposed to look for her now?" Tzuyu butted in.

Shit

Your PoV

It's weird. This feel so weird. I feel like I'm getting heavier for unknown reason. Darker than I used to be. What is happening?

My mission... what is my mission? I need to find my mission before everything will mess up!

No! Everything is getting worse! Started when I met that girl. When I helped her. I should not.

I'm falling for her so bad. How? Why? When?

"Y/N!"

My feet stop working as I heard the voice again. She's not calling me, is she?

No, she's not having me. I don't want to see her. I don't want to hear her. I don't want the whole thing happened to me when I was with her.

What is my mission? Why I am still here? Get me out of here!

No, I want to go back. That feels... feeling some flesh, I should get into that thing.

I want to feel her, she's mine. Yes, she's mine, I should get that body. That...

"I need to get that body. If I can't have Nayeon, I'll be someone she likes."