Twenty One

Nayeon's PoV

I woke up with a sound of my alarm filling my room. As I sat up, I immediately look for Y/N hoping that she's just sitting around but in my shock, she's not around.

"Y/N?" I called up.

I sighed and kicked my blanket to get off my bed.

"Knew she would go." I huffed.

"Hi!" I turned around as I heard someone's voice and saw it's Y/N.

"God, where did you go?" I asked.

"Nothing, just roaming around since watching you sleeping is like watching a documentary shows." She said which made me gasped.

This ghost is mean for real!

"Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked which made her frown.

"Probably at the house, why?"

"Nothing, I'm thinking about her and Mina."

"Well, I haven't told her about it. Should we act like we don't know it yet?" Y/N asked.

I just shrugged and sighed. Never thought that ghost problems will bother me like this.

"Where are we going now?" She asked causing me to stop as I'm about to enter the bathroom.

"We?" I asked confusedly.

Since when she counted herself with me?

"Yeah?"

"Well... I'm going to the plaza to see Jeongyeon. Up to you if you want to go with me." I said.

"Oh, okay. I'll go with you."

Eh?! Is this the effect of the handprint? But I thought it's just to keep her informed where I am and not to make her stay literally on my side.

"O-okay, I'll just need to take a shower." I said and slammed the door at my back.

"What the hell?"

~~~~~
"Nayeon-ah!" Jeongyeon called as I went out if the car.

"Hey, What's up in here?" I asked since I just got arrive. We entered to my stall together with Y/N who is just following me.

"Mina said she'll be here in a few minutes. But I need to know something first." She said.

"Are you really serious with this? You're not playing around, are you?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"You know, just trust me, okay?" I said.

Not so long her phone rings. She checked it and let out a sigh after.

"Why?"

"Mina can't come. I thought I could see you do you thing, but whatever. Seems you are on off day right now." She said.

"Well, I'm a busy person, Jeong." I said as I pack up my things.

"Hi Nayeon!" I looked up and saw Chaeyoung, Y/N is also surprise since she just popped out.

I smiled at her as a sign that I acknowledged her presence. I mean, do ghosts don't like that?

"Let's go to the school, there is a pre-event for freshmen."

"Tzuyu and Momo is in the school for something. Let's go there to test if the ritual is on." Chaeyoung said.

I looked at Jeongyeon and nodded.

"Cool, let's go!"

While on the car, Jeongyeon is talking on I don't know what is it all about since I am listening to Y/N.

"Just remember that we are once a human too. Some might be scary but you'll get use on their faces. But no, I think it's pretty scary... yeah, some have bloods on their f-"

"Okay, I get it." I chuckled as Y/N can't stop with her words.

"Get what?" Jeongyeon asked.

"A-ah nothing. I just remembered something."

Gosh, this is hard but Y/N is right, should get use into this.

"You know, you should wear your ear thing again. That won't make you look weird." Chaeyoung butted in.

"You guys are making me look weird." I said.

Not so long we arrived at the school.
We are not yet entering but I can hear the sound of misery in this school. I can clearly hear the scream of their help... the ghosts.

"Nayeon, are you ok? You're turning pale." Jeongyeon said.

"H-huh?" I uttered as I brush my neck as I shiver.

"I'm ok." I said.

"It's ok, we are here." Chaeyoung whispered.

We walked inside and I cannot avoid but to tighten my hold on Jeongyeon's arm. I can see ghosts and they are way too far for what Y/N describes.

"On her expression, I could tell we succeeded on the ritual." I heard Chaeyoung whispered to Y/N.

Y/N just hissed and made her way in front of me making me stop.

"What are you doing?" I asked confusedly.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Ah nothing." I said.

"Duh? Protect you?" Y/N said.

She continued to walk as Jeongyeon did the same too. I snapped and continued to walk but then Jeongyeon stopped.

"Wait, I need to talk to the admin. Wait me here." She said and leaves without a second.

I sighed and wear my earpiece just in case.

"I told you they are scary. Even me, I'm scared at them." Y/N said.

"I'm not!" Chaeyoung giggled.

"Chaeyoung, Y/N!" We look back as someone called them. And of course they are ghosts. When I looked back, I saw a gorgeous woman, like literally she's so tall.

She stopped and looked at me as if I am the ghost among us.

"Y/N-ssi, why is she looking at me as if she can really see me?"

"She can, she has a third eye." Y/N said.

I saw the girl sighed in relief and walk closer to us.

If all ghost is just like her, damn, it's so fine!

"But She can't see me before." The girl said.

"Uhm... she lied?" Chaeyoung butted in.

"Nayeon, she is Tzuyu. And this one is our new friend, Momo, she's a first level ghost."

My gaze landed on the first level ghost. Compared to the four of them, she's the least intimidating. Chaeyoung must be the most since she's a third level, but still, I guess Momo and Tzuyu don't know.

"How's your business?" Y/N asked.

"Well, we found out that Momo is studying here when she's still alive. She's part of a dance troupe of this school." Tzuyu said.

I looked at Momo and she just smiled and nodded her head.

"But wait... still I'm confused. So your girlfriend can see us?" Tzuyu asked.

"Girlfriend?"

"HAHAHA! Don't mind her, she's just messing around." Y/N said as she beats Tzuyu.

Oh...

"Do you think you can help me?"

I snapped as Momo speaks and she's looking at me.

I looked at Y/N and we have the same reaction.

"I-... I don't know, but I'll try."