Fifty

Nayeon's PoV

I have my free time and to say it is really boring. Jeongyeon was not around and whenever she was, we always had some talks. Just random stuff. While Y/N and Tzuyu, are busy with their mission. Well, that's good to know.

I want to help them since it's like a quite adventure for me. But personal stuff should be done first.

I walked into the library to look for some books to read. Maybe I will stay here till the end of my free time too. But then, my eyes caught Jeongin. He's sitting alone at the long table and reading something.

Well, we got some common so why not try to befriend him, right?

I got some books and walked over to the table where he was. I put down the books across to him and sat down.

"Politics huh? Got some plans to get in your father's shoes?" I asked.

"Oh- Nayeon." He surprisingly said.

"Hi. Mind if I share a table?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind. Actually, no one wants to sit beside me since they know I am a son of a government official." He laughs.

Again, something flashes like thunder. That smile and laugh.

Oh no, maybe I just miss that crazy ghost.

I shook the thoughts in my head and faced him. He's still with the smile.

"I totally can feel you. Only Jeongyeon stays beside me." I laugh.

"Shhh!"

We were both startled as the librarian hushed on us. Almost all of the students are looking at us too.

"Sorry." I mouthed.

"Guess that's the disadvantage of being in our situation," Jeongin said.

"Yeah." I nodded and opened the book that I got. While I was reading, I felt that Jeongin was staring at me. I tried to check it without him noticing, Well hopefully he didn't but yup! He is glancing at me.

"Uhm, any problem?" I asked.

I saw his expression changed. Now he's wearing an apologetic look.

"Sorry, did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Not really, Wait, are you really checking on me?" I chuckled trying to send it as a joke.

He laughs with his eyes and scratches his head.

"I just remembered something to you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I smiled and nodded. How cool that I thought of a person on him too. The difference is that the person is a ghost already.

"A person? Do I look like them?" I asked.

He nodded and put his book down.

"Yes, a person. But she doesn't look like you. She's more beautiful than you." He said which surprised me.

"Wow, that hurts." I scoffed.

He chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm just joking. You're good-looking too. But she's the most beautiful for me." He said.

Well, that's cheesy.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Nope, my sister. She's the same age as you." He said.

"Sister huh? Then I am older than you, I assume." I said.

"Seem so."

"Should call me noona then."