Thirty Five

Third Person

"What I am? A police? That she will call only of she's in trouble?She didn't even thanks me for staying on her class!"

"I behaved and didn't bother her. What's her problem?!She should have told me she wants to solo that tall girl."

Y/N continuously whining as she walks in the hallway of the school. Yup, she's still in the skill, yet not sure which part.

Just this morning, all she planned is to stick with Nayeon. She thought, why not?

"Hah! Don't she dare expect me to be on time if she called me. I would never!" Y/N huffed in irritation.

She continued to walk wherever her feet bring her.

"There will be a club orientation? Then we should ask Dahyun."

Y/N stops as she overheard the conversation of the girls on the locker room.

"That's what I heard, they said all club members should have meetings."

As Y/N heard that, she didn't hesitate to follow the girls. After walks and walks, they arrived on a room that filled with musical instruments. Well she thinks it's the club room of the vocal club since that's what she saw on the door.

Not so long, some other students also entering the room. Y/N became aware as she listened to those students.

"We need to gather some freshmen in our club. Heard that we are the last when the school had a poll."

"Hell, I can't believe they are starting to loose interest in music. The earlier years are really great."

The door went open again, and this time, they went silent as two person walked in.

"Hello guys, is everyone here?" The guy asked as he wandered his eyes. He saw at least half number of their club. And of course, he's not happy about it.

"Dahyun. I told you to have everyone here." The guy said on the other girl who also just got in.

"I did, some students have different schedule. I told you about it already."

Y/N snapped as she heard the name Dahyun.

Right, she is Dahyun. Y/N thought.

She remained on the room until the meeting ended. She decided to stick with Dahyun, because why not? She thought she needs to tell it to Nayeon right after.

"She seems harmless. I can't even see that she can kill someone." Y/N said as she leaned on the locker.

She's still following Dahyun, in fact the whole class. Dahyun is not readying herself to get off but she decided to get something on her locker.

As Dahyun opened it, Y/N spot a pictures on the latter's locker door.
One is Dahyun with Momo. They seems so close! The other one is Dahyun with Mina and Chaeyoung.

Then Y/N thought something. Why would a killer, will keep a picture of the person she killed?

She looks at Dahyun, who is now frustrated.

Y/N know why, she stick on the latter and found out some information.

Y/N felt sad about Dahyun. There are some students on their club who hates her. But the latter seems not having the idea to jump on that trouble. She can hear gossips but choose not to have it.

Y/N look at Dahyun again and saw how depressed she is. She let out a sighed trying to console herself. The next thing happened left Y/N in shock.

Dahyun looked at the door of her locker, she grabbed that one photo she kept as if she lost her sanity. She crumpled it and threw it like a garbage.

"Fuck." Dahyun cursed as she slams the door.

Y/N can see the full ire on Dahyun's eyes.

Y/N can't believe about it. She is just thinking that maybe Chaeyoung is wrong. That Dahyun never killed her. But this happened. She can't believe she trusted the human in front of her easily. Where she should never.

Y/N remembered the photo, it's the one with Chaeyoung and Mina. She can sense a full anger on Dahyun as she did that.

But why?

Y/N snaps as she saw Dahyun walking away.

"Y/N."

Suddenly, a voice called her. She can clearly hear it but her tense is high and wants to follow Dahyun.

"Y/N.

Y/N hissed, she knows who own that voice. She said she won't answer on that call but she just can't. She meant to be there if her partner called her.

In just a snap, Y/N appeared in front of Nayeon.

"What!?" Y/N asked irritatedly which startled Nayeon.

"W-wha-"

Nayeon tried to grasp the few seconds and as she gotten back, she looked at the ghost with the same energy she's giving.

"I told you to come if I call you. Do you really need two calls before you appear?" Nayeon said.

She was trying to say it in a nice way tho, she thinks to light up the atmosphere but Y/N are so not into her mood. Why? She doesn't know.

"Can't I have my own time?" Y/N just said.

Nayeon didn't expect that response. She thougt Y/N would be joking or messing around but nope.

"Well sorry, I have an important thing to say." Nayeon said felt ashamed of what she did.

Well, she doesn't even know it too. Like why would she feel bad about it? She doesn't know Y/N is having her time and enjoying it.

Y/N just hissed. She's now lowering her heat when another reason for her to be mad just came.

"Nayeon! Let's go to the snack house!" Jeongyeon said as she arrives.

Y/N thought Nayeon would say No, just like what she did a while ago. Besides, Nayeon said she got something important to say. But in her surprise, Nayeon agreed.

"Sure, I'll just put these in my locker." Nayeon said. Jeongyeon nodded and they walk on Nayeon's locker.

As they arrived on the locker room, Jeongyeon also did her thing. While Nayeon is having a chance to talk to Y/N, she grab that opportunity.

"If you have an important matter to do, you can go. I'll call you next time." Nayeon said but not looking at Y/N.

Y/N didn't leave any words anymore. She's heating and don't want to put up a mess. She leaves without saying 'bye' or 'okay' to the latter.