Forty Three

Nayeon's PoV

"You know if I were you, I'm going to work on my mission. Going to school with me is boring."

"Well, we know that. Just watching you sleep makes us fall asleep even if we don't do that. What more watching you be in a boring class." Tzuyu said.

Wow, she became more confident in mocking me after Chaeyoung left. This bitch.

"Then don't go." I hissed.

"Y/N wants me to go with her. You know, just a moral support since she'll be spending time with her girlfriend." Tzuyu said and shrugged.

"Yah! Why do you keep on making up stories? I didn't even ask you to go with me!"

I just shook my head and walked into the bathroom. I'm pretty sure it won't be an ordinary day.

I'm already inside the bathroom yet I can still hear Tzuyu and Y/N's childish arguments. I am actually surprised that they are like that. I mean, when I first met them, yes they were like that. Maybe they matured when Chaeyoung and Momo came.

At least ghosts know when to get serious. especially in those kinds of situations.

~~~~~~
"I haven't seen Jihyo for long. How is she?" I asked.

I put on my in-ear as I sat inside the car and the two ghosts followed.

"She's fine, still working on her glass beads. She's actually almost done." Tzuyu said.

"Aw, I hope I'll get to finish mine too," Y/N said.

"If you're not strolling around just to flirt with your ghost friend," I mumbled.

Not so long ago we arrived at the school. I walked into my locker as I remembered that I'd be needing something in my class.

Y/N and Tzuyu are constantly talking and to be honest, they are so loud. I can't even understand what topic are they into. I guess I need to deal with it for the whole day.

"Excuse me?"

I looked back and saw a guy, probably younger than me. I then look around to see if he's talking to me. Tzuyu and Y/N stop as they notice the guy too.

"Tzuyu, he's the guy who almost jumped on the bridge." I heard Y/N say on my side.

I looked at the guy. He seems nice, nothing wrong with him except for the fact that he looks like he didn't get sleep. His eyes are a little bit puffy and I can see red strings on it. His hair is a bit messy too.

He's kind of familiar...

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sorry, I am Yang Jeongin. I'm a new student here. Can you tell me where I can find this?" He said and showed me a paper.

As I read it, I realized that he was looking for the admin's office.

"Oh yes, just go straight and you'll see a red door. That's the admin's office."

"Thank you." He said and bowed before heading to the way I told him.

"What did you say?" I asked Y/N as I was walking back to my room.

"Just this morning, we saw him about to jump on the bridge. I stopped him." Y/N said.

"Really? How?"

"Using my energy?"

"She really used it all," Tzuyu said.

"You're supposed to save your energy instead of using it." I hissed.

"Whatever."

Just in time, I arrived at the room and the class was just about to start.

"Hey, you promised."

I looked at Jeongyeon as she whispered something.

"Promise?"

"Yeah, later after class."

"Seems you got a date, huh?" Y/N huffed which made me look at her.

I looked at Jeongyeon and nodded. The class started smoothly but it was interrupted by a knock.

"Excuse me, sorry sir. I just had to walk into the admin office first. I'm also in this class."

My ears flicked as I saw the guy who asked me about the admin office a while ago.

"Really? You look like you're not prepared." Our prof said.

"Well, where's the lie? He looks like he didn't even go to the shower." I heard Tzuyu say.

"Yah."-Y/N.

"Sorry sir." He said and chuckled awkwardly.

"You may take your seat, Mr.?"

"Yang Jeongin, sir."

"Yang Jeo- oh... you're probably the son of President Yang." Our prof said which he answered with a nod and smile.

Oh, that's why he looks familiar.

"Okay, you may take your seat."

I looked at him as he walked on a vacant chair and sat there. For someone who is the son of a president, why does he look like that? I mean, his father is the president of our country. Well, technically it is his father's last term this year.

Maybe he just wants to keep his image as simple as the others.

"Nayeon, how's your dad?" Jeongyeon asked which snapped me back.

"He's fine. I guess, why?"

"Still busy for the election? You know, I heard that his father will be running again but now as vice president."

"Really?"

"Yeah, if your father and his father won the position, it would be great right?"

"Uh, maybe?" I shrugged.

But I'm sure Dad will go on his team. He would prepare a Vice President on his team.

~~~~
"Oh anyway, Mina said she wants to see you tomorrow. How was your mission with her?" Jeongyeon asked me.

"Well, it's great. I told you, I could finish that. You just don't believe me." I scoff.

"Really? Wow... so, she saw her late friend?" Jeongyeon asked. I can say she really doesn't believe that ghost stuff. Well, I can't force her. The fact that a spirit used to stay in her body before? She's not even aware of it.

I looked at my side and saw Y/N looking at something. Tzuyu left right before the class ended. She said she needed to continue her search. Meanwhile, Y/N here is doing nothing.

I looked at the part where she was looking and saw that she was looking at the new guy.

"Nayeon, I just need to go back real quick. Wait up, okay." Jeongyeon said as she ran back inside the school.

As I got some free time to talk to Y/N, I looked at her and she still had her eyes on that guy.

"Hey, don't tell me you like that guy," I said which snapped her.

"Huh?"

"You're looking at him as if you want to go with him," I said.

"Are you jealous?" She asked playfully with a smirk drawn to her lips.

What the-

"Oh really? You are the one who's getting jealous when I'm with Jeongyeon." I joked but her response made me speechless.

"I... how did you know?" She asked. As she saw how my reaction changed, she burst into laughter.

"I need to go, enjoy your date with Jeongyeon." She said and disappeared from my sight.

Tch, if I know she'll go with her ghost friend. Or maybe she'll follow that guy. What a stalker.