Thirty Three

Tzuyu's PoV

"What's up in here?" Jihyo showed up just a minute after Chaeyoung and Y/N left.

"Where is Chaeyoung?"

"She's with Y/N. You don't need to worry, I told you, I got my eyes on her." I said.

Yes, Jihyo assigned me to look after on that third level ghost. Who knows when will she going to attack Momo or even Y/N and me. But thinking, she has been nice to us. Even Y/N lowered her guard on that ghost.

Maybe not all third level is harmful.

"How about my sitch?" I asked.

Actually we are doing each other's favor. Jihyo didn't just want me to look after on Chaeyoung but also asked me to help her finding third level ghost. That way, she can easily get them and turn into glass beads that she needs. Basically, I am her bait.

I don't feel threatened or scared. Jihyo never left me in the encounter so yeah.

In return of that, she will help me to get on my mission. To gather information about myself so I could have my mission start.

"It's still hard to fins someone who has a connection to you. But I'll tell you as I found one." She said.

I sighed as I felt hopeless. Momo is on her way to get on her mission, yet I am still here...

"It's okay, take your time." I said.

"Don't worry, I know we can have someone who knows you." Jihyo said.

"It's really amazing to see a grim reaper and ghost friendship. Daebak." Momo said which made us to look at her.

"Friendship?" Jihyo asked.

Of course, she's a grim reaper. Are they even aware that there is something like that? What they do is to collect.

"It's like... partners, like that." I explained.

"Ahh."

"Well anyway, I'll be leaving now. I need to continue on my job." Jihyo said.

What's sucking about being a grim reaper is you have no rest. It's not that you cannot have one but you don't need one. Like what I said, all you need is to collect.

"Bye." I said as she disappeared on our sight.

"Do you ever wonder how Jihyo became a reaper?" Momo asked.

"I was thinking about it too..."

Suddenly, thoughts crossed in my mind. Grim reapers killed when they are alive. That made them as the worst person... But Jihyo, she seems so different.

I mean, if she's not... then she shouldn't have let Chaeyoung stay still.

"Momo, world's set up is confusing, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Those people and ghost that we expect to be as kind as gold... turned to be the worst one. And the people and ghost who did dirty while living... are the purest."

Nayeon's PoV

It's another new day as I woke up hearing the alarm clock on my side table. I turned it off, still my eyes close.

Ugh, I need to go to school! I told to myself as my other half just wanna lay down here all day.

I grunt and sat up. I stretched at rub my eyes hoping that a good thing will happen. As soon as I opened my eyes, well my hope just dissolved.

"You're awake." Y/N said who's sitting on my bed.

"That's why I felt like someone has been staring at me in my sleep." I said and removes the blanket to get up.

"Wow, do you really expect me to stare at you while you were sleeping? There's nothing interesting on watching you drooling."

What the fuck-

"Oh, you have energy to be like that now? Just yesterday you were so down for I don't know what could be the reason." I said.

Her expression changed which I noticed.

What's wrong with her?

"You're right." She said walking to my study table.

"Huh? Right about what?"

Suddenly, she blew up all the papers on my table.

"What the fuck, Y/N!"

"Look." She said and points on the last piece of paper on my table.

I look at it, well it's not just a paper. It's a picture that I got from Mina. The phone of her, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Momo.

"What about this?" I asked as I picked it.

"It's Dahyun. Chaeyoung's ex best-friend is Dahyun." She said.

I'm right!

My eyes lit as I heard what Y/N said. I mean, I was right! My conclusion was right!

"So what now? We are sure that Dahyun was Chaeyoung's friend."

"Wait... are we letting Chaeyoung to have her revenge?" Y/N added.

I stopped as I thought of it as a problem. What my instinct says is, Dahyun is not Chaeyoung's mission but Mina. But Chaeyoung is a third level, that means she's a ghost who is still here because she wants her vengeance.

"And about Momo? Do you think Dahyun can help us on Momo's mission?" Y/N asked.

I looked at her as I noticed something.

"Wait a minute, why are you asking me as if I know what will happen?" I asked.

Well that was not meant to offend her but a pure curiosity. I mean, Y/N is way smarter than me in I don't know what aspects, but that what I feel.

"Because you got the first one right." She said.

"And that doesn't mean that I can get the next one right... what if I mess up on next?" I asked anxiously.

Here it goes again

"We would know if we won't try. So what if you messed up? We can think of recovery plan after." She said.

"You're trusting me too much, Y/N." I scoffs and shook my head.

"Why not? You are my partner." She said without even sounding joking.

"I honestly have no idea too. But I think you have many. We just need to try it. If fail, then proceed to clean up and make another one." She said and shrugged.

Why is she like this suddenly? I mean last time, she was the grumpy ghost and now she totally got my back.

Well, I don't see any problem with it.