Fifteen

Your PoV

Since Tzuyu is here, Chaeyoung needs to act like a second level ghost.

"How can she help you? Aside that she'll make you feel that you are a third level, then what else?" Tzuyu asked.

"I just feel so." I said.

Not so long Nayeon woke up and her gaze landed on me. She can't see Chaeyoung since she's in second level ghost mode right now.

Yeah, I know it's weird that she only can see me tho I am a second level too. So that means we are really something connected.

"You're still here, good morning." Nayeon said.

"Good morning." I said. I suddenly heard snickering from the two especially from Tzuyu.

"What now, you said that you have something to do?" She asked.

"Ah yeah, but let's do it in other time." I said.

Since Tzuyu is here, I can't tell her that Chaeyoung is here too. It will be suspicious for Tzuyu if she find out that Nayeon can see Chaeyoung.

Knowing that she can only see chaeyoung if she's in third level.

"Okay, but are you going to stay with me?" Nayeon asked.

I sighed and secretly looked at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"Yeah, at least I want to know you more." I said.

She smiled and jumped off of her bed.

"Wait for me here." She said and run to a room, I think it is her restroom.

"Ohh, a date with her girlfriend." Tzuyu teased.

"Now that you said that, maybe Nayeon and Y/N are childhood friends before? Like in the dramas, then they made a promise or something?" Chaeyoung said.

I rolled my eyes because I know it doesn't make any sense. It's just so... unreal.

"I'm really thinking this, how old are you and you know more compared to us? Do you spend your time roaming and watching romantic dramas." Tzuyu said.

"Anyway, tell me when you are free... I need to introduce you to someone, and you too, Chaeyoung." Tzuyu said.

"Huh? Who?" I asked.

"Well, Remember I told you, I got connections. Well I have a very trusted friend, she's Jihyo."

"Jihyo?" Chaeyoung and I uttered.

"Yeah, Don't worry, as soon as she meet you both, she can protect you too. She's a grim reaper anyway." Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung fell from her place as she heard Tzuyu said.

What the fuck

"Grim reaper? I thought they don't have names?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I named her."

"Actually last night I was with her, she got a third level ghost and I just found out that hunting third level ghost is required to them, so they can rest after getting the right amount of glass beads."

Wow, I didn't know Tzuyu knew these stuffs.

"I am thinking, if she will help us too, we can help her on finding third level ghost." Tzuyu said.

"What you think?"

I looked at Chaeyoung and she just shrugged but she seems anxious about it too.

"Sure, why not." I just said.