/Thirteen/

Third Person

As Y/N and Chaeyoung went back to Nayeon's house, they didn't expect what they saw.

A third-level ghost trying to get in Nayeon's unconscious body. Y/N snapped and jump over the ghost before it could get in Nayeon's body.

"Bitch!"

"Who are you!?" Y/N exclaimed as she hurdle on the top of the ghost.

"None of your business bitch! That body is mine!"

"Chaeyoung so something!" Y/N yelled.

Chaeyoung snapped and run closer to Y/N. She helps Y/N to drag the ghost.

"Wait, I'll tie her."

"How?!" Y/N asked.

Chaeyoung didn't answer but focus on her spiritual energy. Not so long a tight thin string wraps the ghost making her to unable to move.

"Argh! You'll pay for this!"

Y/N sighed and run to Nayeon.

"Nayeon! Nayeon wake up!"

"Y/N, I need to go. There is an upcoming reaper." Chaeyoung said.

Y/N nods and lets Chaeyoung disappear. Without a minute, a grim reaper showed up. It's the grim reaper that Y/N saw before.

"You again?" The grim reaper asked.

The grim reaper looked at the ghost that being tied and looked back at Y/N.

"Who did this?"

"N-not me," Y/N uttered.

The grim reaper walked on the third level and shook her head.

"Who did this to you?"

"Ask that girl, she's a friend with a third level!"

Y/N didn't hear it as she's focusing on Nayeon.

"Nayeon, Nayeon wake up! Please!"

The reaper just looks back and looks at the ghost again. She pulled her up and look at Y/N.

"You! I'll get back on you." The reaper said.

Y/N stops and looked back. She's about to ask why but the reaper disappears with the third-level ghost.

Instead of being nervous of the reaper's threat, she went back to Nayeon.

"Nayeon! Wake up!"

Y/N hissed and try to think.

"Ok, think, think. Y/N, Think!"

She looked around to find something to help but saw nothing. Until she got no choice but to use her spiritual power.

She focused just like how she did before and put her energy into Nayeon.

"Wake up!"

Nayeon gasped after a minute. She catches her breath as if she never had it before.

The older's eyes landed on Y/N and meet it with thankful eyes.

"Y-you're safe. Gosh, thanks!" Y/N sighed heavily and leaned down.

"T-the ghost, she's so scary," Nayeon uttered and started to cry.

"It's ok, she's gone. The grim reaper got her already." Y/N said still catching her breath too after losing half of her energy.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, but you need to treat yourself," Y/N said and points to Nayeon's head.

By that, Nayeon felt the pain in her head. She stood up without any choice and get her medicine kit on her cabinet.

As she gets back, she saw Y/N leaning on the bed with eyes are shut and a trace of exhaustion.

"Thank you... for real." Nayeon said and sat across to Y/N on the floor.

Y/N opened her eyes and just sighed.

"It's ok, I guess it's our fault too. Maybe that ghost followed us as we went out." Y/N said.

Nayeon started to treat herself as she winced in pain.

"Grim reaper, you mentioned it... who is she or he?"

"Grim reapers are the ones who are catching the third levels. To make it short, grim reapers are like cops while third levels are the criminals. That ghost almost steals your body." Y/N said making Nayeon in shock.

"Ugh! Now I need to face that reaper. I hope she won't see me somewhere again." Y/N said.

"Why?"

"It's because of the thread on the ghost that almost steals your body. Chaeyoung put it before she left."

"She left? She went here too?" Nayeon asked confusedly.

"Yeah, she helped me. She needs to go or else the grim reaper will get her also." Y/N said.

"Get?"

"She's the third level, didn't I mention it?"

Nayeon hissed and holds her head.

"Gosh, what am I doing? This is really crazy!" Nayeon exclaimed.

Y/N looked at Nayeon and sighed.

"It's ok if you can't help me anymore. I'll just look for some-"

"What? No, it's ok. I mean I like some fun but this is really different. These ghost things? I think I should know more about this."

"You want to?"

"Yeah, it's something that I am willing to learn," Nayeon said.

Y/N smiled and nodded.

"Anyway, why are you here? I thought you are going home. Although I thank you for coming back because if not, maybe I am no longer in this body. But why?"

Y/N went silent as she doesn't know if she should tell her real deal why she's back.

"Actually... I need to ask more favor." Y/N said and looked at Nayeon apologetically.

"Mwo?"

"It's common for a ghost not to trust human... I mean I am not sure if you will really help me..."

"Hmm?"

"Chaeyoung said that there is a way. Handprint, it is like putting a connection between us."

"I thought we have connected already? I mean I can see you."

"Yeah but, the strong connection. It will help me to track you out. If you are in danger, I can help you out." Y/N said.

"But I need 2 things before this process. Your trust and your approval. It's like... you are letting your life on me."

Nayeon was taken back on what Y/N said. She didn't reply right away but able to get back as Y/N snapped her.

"It's ok, I don't know how to do it so maybe we can do it tomorrow if you like and if Chaeyoung is here. What I need to think is about the reaper. Maybe she's thinking that I am a third level because of the thread that only third level can make." Y/N hissed as she put her head on her knees.