Twenty

Third Person

"I am a club president?" Momo asked as she looks on the photo of her on the board.

"Yeah, here are your members. But it says here that the group is just last year. Are your friends still studying here?"Tzuyu said.

"Wow, that was fast. Now you just need to look for this person. Maybe one of this know you a lot and will help you." Jihyo said.

"We should go back if the students are here. I heard from Nayeon that the school opening is coming." I said.

Meanwhile

"AHHH!!!" Nayeon yelled as she opened her eyes and saw Y/N.

Y/N immediately covered her eyes in irritation and glared at Nayeon.

"What the hell!?"

"I can see ghost!"

"Of course you can! You can see me." Y/N hissed.

The ritual just finished and seems went successful.

"Nayeon, look on your back." Chaeyoung said.

Nayeon stood up and walk into a mirror. As she did, she saw a hand print with a light shade.

"Woah."

"What the fuck, stop that. It's embarrassing." Y/N said as she looks down and want to disappear.

The ritual is not the typical ritual that everyone knows. Remembering what happened just made Y/N feel like she lost her innocence.

Flashback

After Chaeyoung said all the instructions to them. Chaeyoung left for a while to give them a time since it's should be just the two of them.

"What?" Y/N uttered as they are both facing each other still sitting on the ground.

"Y/N do it now. Chaeyoung said there is a time limit on this." Nayeon said.

Y/N hissed as she tried to grow up courage to do what she needs to do. She wants to curse because of all, why all the procedures are should be done by her.

Nayeon sighed exasperated as she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I'll do it-"

"No, No! Let me!" Y/N said.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"No! But I need to." Y/N said and hissed.

She stood up and walk behind Nayeon.

"Are you sure this is legal?"

"Even if not, you won't get Imprisoned." Nayeon said and rolled her eyes for the nth time.

Y/N knelt and put her hands on Nayeon's shoulder. Nayeon felt chill as she did that. It is all just the sound of her beating heart filling the area.

Y/N focused on using her spiritual power to let her able to touch Nayeon even for once.

"Gosh your cold." Nayeon uttered making Y/N confirmed that she able to active her energy. She felt the shoulders of the older on her hand which make her feel something strange in her.

She snapped and continued to her task. She pulled down Nayeon's sleeve a bit, enough for her to see her bare back shoulder.

Y/N gulped as she felt that she never done that before. Or maybe she did but she just forget. The next thing she did is just to follow what her instincts do so.

Her knuckles brushing up Nayeon's soft skin. She sweep Nayeon's hair on the other side of her should making Nayeon's neck visible.

Meanwhile, Nayeon is in silent but she can feel the chills on her body because of Y/N's touch. She never thought that a touch of a ghost is so much... comfort for her.

"Do it." Nayeon said.

Y/N moved her face closer to her skin, making her lips touch Nayeon's back shoulder's skin.

After with that, Y/N laid her hand on the part where she left a mark and a light shade print etched on her skin.

"B-beautiful." Y/N uttered unconsciously.

Her fingers traced the mark that she just left and a proud smile grew on her lips upon staring on the mark like it is the greatest work of her.

"This is so ridiculous." Nayeon uttered and lost her consciousness after holding her breath because of the effect that Y/N is giving.

"Nayeon! Yah!"

End of Flashback

"What a great artist you are, Ms. Y/N." Nayeon teases as she still looking on her print at her back.

"Now we just need to test it. Bring her on our house. If the process is successful then she must able to see Momo and Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said.

"Its already night, just sleep." Y/N said.

"Oh yeah, I didn't notice it." Nayeon said as she looks on her clock.

She yawned which Y/N noticed.

"We will go, thank you for your cooperatio-"

"What? No!" Nayeon exclaimed as Y/N and Chaeyoung are preparing to go.

"What do you mean no?"

"D-Don't leave. I mean what if-"

"There is a print, if you are in danger, then it will call me." Y/N said.

"Yeah, it's a good way to test if the process is successful." Chaeyoung stated.

"But what if it's not!?"

Y/N sighed as Chaeyoung laughs shaking her head.

"Why not stay here? You used your energy and it will be hard for you to go back easily... unless you want to walk." Chaeyoung said.

"Ugh! I hate this! Light up a candle!" Y/N said to Nayeon.

"Sorry, but I am allergic to the smokes from the candle." Nayeon said.

"What!? Is there something like that?" Y/N whined.

"Bye Y/N. I'll tell Tzuyu that you are with... your girlfriend." Chaeyoung said as she winks on Nayeon before disappearing as Y/N is about to attack her.

"Ugh!" Y/N muttered.

On her back, she knows that Nayeon will be looking at her teasingly again but when she took a courage to do so, she saw Nayeon on her bed and laying soundly.

"Goodnight Y/N. Thank you for staying." Nayeon said as she tucked herself on the blanket.

Y/N was left speechless. She just look at Nayeon until she could feel that the older is sleeping deeply.

"You're so crazy. Really crazy." Y/N mumbled.