Ninety Six

Nayeon's PoV

Gosh, I can't believe this girl! It's really annoying that she's getting more confident day by day. Well, it's not a bad annoyance...

Her confidence is driving me off to confusion. I don't know if she's confident because she's telling the truth or she's just playing around.

I never thought that she'll cause a healthy confusion on me.

"Yah, are you mad? Why did you stop talking?" She asked.

I could really feel her staring at me. I can't look at her because I am still driving.

"Yah, why you're not looking at me? I was joking a while ago."

Joking huh? I knew it.

"I mean, the last one. I'm just joking about you falling for me. Don't tell me you believe that?" She said.

Oh, okay... so which is which, Y/N. You better make it clear coz you're causing daze on me.

"Nayeon-ah!"

"Y/N, I'm driving." I just said.

"It's red." She said.

Then I realized that we stopped because of the red light. I sighed and look at her.

"I'm not mad, satisfied?" I said and look in front again.

Fuck, not with this traffic!

"No, you didn't even smile when you said it."

Is she serious by now?

I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm not mad... gosh, what's wrong with the traffic light." I hissed.

"Not mad, wow." She huffed with sense of sarcasm.

I looked at her and she's now crossing her arm while looking outside.

What the-

"Fine, because you. You're making me think which is which. I don't even know if you're joking or what." I said.

The stoplight went green. I sighed and drive but only to parked my car to the sidewalk.

"And now you're the one who doesn't talk. Seriously Y/N, am I a joke to you?" I said.

I honestly don't know where that came from. It just slipped unintentionally.

"Whatever." I mumbled and about to start the car again but Y/N speaks up.

"I don't want to confuse you, okay? That's why I am telling everything the earlier I could."

"But that's what you're doing, Y/N."

"Okay, sorry. Sorry for making you feel that way. But Nayeon, I'm not. I'm trying to tell you about how I feel in the easiest way I could. And you thinking it's not sincere, sorry. But I've never been so serious about how I am feeling."

What?

"Just now." She added which made me speechless.