Hundred

Nayeon's PoV

[Minutes earlier]

As Y/N and I arrived on the hospital, I immediately went my way on Jeongyeon's room. I made my way as fast I could. I even pressed the elevator buttons as if it will help. As I got on Jeongyeon's floor, I went to her room but stopped when I saw her fine.

"Jeongyeon?"

I stepped in and closed the door behind and come close to Jeongyeon. She looks exactly the same when I last visited here.

I suddenly here noises on the restroom, as if something happening inside. I concluded it was Jeongyeon's mom since she's the one who called me here.

I immediately run to the door and opened it as I heard loud noise in there.

As I opened the door, I went shocked as a big man is standing there. He grabbed me and covered my face. I want to yelled for help but that is impossible. That is only the time I realized Y/N is not around.

Suddenly my eyes went heavy because of the strong scent on that fabric that he used to cover me. The next thing I knew is I slammed on the ground, real hard.

~~~~~~
"What's that? I told you to bring her without getting her hurt!"

I opened my eyes as I heard a familiar voice. When I looked at the person who owns that voice, I suddenly want to forget that I know him. He looks so much different that the father that I used to know.

"Dad, w-why are you doing this?" He looked at me as I speak. He was even surprised.

"Nayeon!" He called as he put his hands on my shoulder and squeeze it with his intense eyes looking at me.

"Why I am here? Who are they?"

"They will help us, you'll help me." He said with uncontrollable breathing.

"Help?"

"The president, he wants me to rot in jail. I-I can't,Nayeon. I don't want to be away with you and your mom!" Dad said.

Suddenly I realized that I haven't seen mom around. I removed his hands off me and stand up.

"Where's mom?"

"She's just resting, we'll leave after this but you need to stay here first? Trust me, okay?"

"Why?"

Suddenly his men come closer holding something.

"W-what are you going to do? D-dad I-"

"You have to help me, Nayeon. We'll just going to frame him up."

"What!? No! Dad I want to leave this place!"

"You can't! The police are looking for me! I can't go to jail!"

"But that you don't have to hide! Not like this! Unless it's true, that you hired someone to kill the president's daughter?" I said which made him surprised.

He really did?

"I was right... you really did that? No you want to use me to frame the president? What kind a father you are?"

I stopped myself on crying and just think of way how could I leave this place.

Y/N, where are you?

Suddenly we heard gunshots outside. I saw the fear on Dad as he told to his men to check it. Now I can't leave since they are more alert.

"Get in here!" Dad exclaimed as he grabbed my wrist harshly. I tried to get out of her grasp but as soon as I able to do it, I was cornered by his men.