Twenty Five

Your PoV

We are still in Nayeon's house as we are trying to figure out what could be Momo's mission. Does it has something to do on how she died or what? We don't know.

"Maybe want to graduate? I don't know. But, that is a common on."Chaeyoung suggested.

"What do you want? Make up a stage and fake ceremony or something?" Tzuyu blunted.

I don't know where is that confident came from. Maybe because the grim reaper is here, but if not, I doubt if Tzuyu could speak that way to a third level ghost...or she could?

"What do you think, Y/N?" Momo asked.

I snapped and looked at her.

"Huh?"

"She's not listening, yeah, she's not." Tzuyu said.

"I am!"

"Where are we, huh?"

"At Nayeon's house?"

They all sighed and shook their heads.

"I need to go. Tzuyu, if this ghost happened to do something. Call me up." Jihyo said.

"Okay, master." Tzuyu said as Jihyo disappeared.

"What a rat, nice." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"You guys should stop bickering around. Chaeyoung has unlimited time. And admit it or not, she, including me can help you as she is a third level." Nayeon said.

"Tsk, that's why I like you, Ms. Im!" Chaeyoung said that made me look at her unconsciously.

"Okay fine. So like what we are saying, Momo died due to illness. That's makes her less possible of wanting a revenge or coming back on a person...right?"-Tzuyu

"Who knows?" I said.

"Maybe we could check the year book the year you are active in that school. And after that, we will see if those people are still in the school, if they have connections to you." Nayeon said.

"Didn't know you got some brains there." I mumbled.

"I do, you don't trust too much. Which... is needed as we are a partner."

"We're not, it's just a damn ritual that bond us together." I said.

"Same thing. Okay, now, can y'all go? I need to sleep. I mean, just me, without any ghost?"

"Already? The sun is still up." I said.

"I need to have some beauty sleep. It takes more sleep to achieve it. We are bonded, so I could call you if I need you. You don't have to stay for longer."

"Wow."

"Is that sounds of disappointment or sound of disappointment?" Tzuyu said.

"Okay fine. Call me if there's a problem. I might have some 'beauty sleep' also, so I hope you won't." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Do ghosts need some beauty sleeps?" Momo asked.

"Ugh, whatever. Let's go." I said and left with the three.

We are back to our house and having some rest because we are ghost and ghosts do feel tired too. Yeah...

"I remembered something. Chaeyoung said that she saw her best friend in the school. So we can work on Momo and Chaeyoung's missions together." Tzuyu said that broke the silence.

"Correction, EX- best friend. But best enemy will suit. Well anyway, you don't have to worry, I can handle that thing." Chaeyoung said.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

Chaeyoung wasn't able to respond as she just sighed.

"I don't know."

"Woah, You want a revenge. Don't tell me you forgot it? Did you fall into your level now?" Tzuyu said

Chaeyoung glared at Tzuyu which nade her shut her mouth.

"Well, Tzuyu has a point. What do you mean,you don't know? Isn't that your mission? All third level ghosts' mission?" I asked.

"When I saw her... she looks happy. Not even bother that I die on her hands. Then I just realized, if that's what makes her happy, then let be it."

"But you're still here, does that mean, accepting your death is not your mission?" Momo said.

That makes sense.

"I don't know. I mean, I'm not rushing tho. I can wait till I figure out what my mission is. It's fun scaring some other ghosts haha!"

Tzuyu went alarmed as Chaeyoung said that.

"I-it's not what I meant. i just-" Chaeyoung was cut as we heard sounds of footsteps outside the house. We immediately run outside and saw it's Mina.

"Wait, isn't she the girl who's friend with your girlfriend's friend?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What?"

"What's her name again?"-Tzuyu

"Mina." I said.

"She know this place?" Momo asked.

"Yeah... uhm, She used to go here to light of candles...for someone." I said as I looked at Chaeyoung secretly.

I guess she's still clueless.

"I hope you're doing great wherever you are. I met a friend... and she said she can talk to some ghost. It's crazy, right. I know that you are already in heaven... you're my angel." Mina said.

"That's sweet." Momo uttered.

After that, Mina left leaving the candles.

"Wow, she brought more than the usual." Tzuyu said as she sat on the doorway and started feasting out of the candles.

"Don't you feel guilt, it's for someone obviously and not ours." Chaeyoung said.

"I know, and I hope you know that Mina also know it. She even said that her partner is already in heaven. Means this is just a bonus for us."

"I was thinking the same thing." Momo said and joined Tzuyu.

"Don't be shy, join us." I said as I sat and joined Tzuyu and Momo.

Chaeyoung sighed in defeat and joined us. I let her have one solo candle. Besides, this is for her.

Nayeon's PoV

As soon as Y/N and the other ghost left, I called Jeongyeon through phone to check if she's fine already. Since we left without even checking if she's fine.

"Hey Jeongyeon."

["Oh, Nayeon, Hey. Where did you go?"]

"I'm in the house right now. Anyway, are you okay?" I asked.

["Yup, I can't remember what happened but the teacher said it's due to the alcohol that some students mixed on our drink. I can't even remember if I drink one... anyway are you? Did you drink it also?"]

"Huh? What?"

["the alcohol?"]

"Oh... no, anyway. Glad that you are okay. I'm just asking about Mina?"

["Oh, what about her?"]

"Do you know where she lives? I want to meet her personally."

["Is that so? Are you still up with your plays? I'm telling you, Mina is a serious person. especially about this. She actually see this as a joke but she still pursue it."]

"Uhuh, thanks for reminding. I'm also serious about this. So tell me."

["Okay."] she said and told me the address where Mina lives.

"Thanks, and stay safe also."

["okay, see you at school."]

I looked at the paper where Mina's address is written. I know I am overthinking but I think Chaeyoung's mission is not her best friend but Mina. Knowing that she didn't even attacked her ex best friend when she had to, what could be the reason?