1 - Years Past

IMPORTANT! I am going to give warning here again because there seems to be a lot of readers ignoring my reminders and blaming me at the end. This book is NOT ALL FREE. After chapter 187, you will need to go to my patreon or buymeacoffee or novelcat, to read the rest of the book where you will have to pay with money. If you want to know why, please go back to the Reminders since I don't want to repeat saying it over and over again. Anyway, for those who knows that they can't afford the sites mentioned, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS BOOK and just consider MHMB is the ending of this series. I am by no means forcing anyone to pay me money just to read it and this is purely voluntary. Don't go blaming me at the end that because I wanted money that's why I'm putting it  on my patreon because although it would be nice, if money was really what I after, I would have already signed all three books to the platforms that had been inviting me and this whole series would have been paid to read from Chapter 10 to the end. 

Anyway, I hope you learn to read reminders or at least if you don't, at least don't go to me and accuse me of baiting you all just because I want to earn money. I have warned you fair enough. Just go ahead and read other totally free books if you can't afford it. Besides, why do I have to explain myself when this is my book. I can do what I want whether I make it exclusive or not. My book is not public domain even if it's free. It's people like this that sometimes I get so tired at writing. I don't even earn that much. Writing does not make me rich you all. I do this as a hobby and if not because there are few people who believed and supported me on Patreon, Buymeacoffee, and Novelcat, there woudn't even be Love Chase. I would have quit long ago and just focus on my studies so I can find a stable job and actually contribute to the society. 

So yeah, it's those people who supported me financially that we even reached book three and not because I just want to post here in wattpad to what? Not fame since no one even knows my real name here. I'm not doing this just for everyone anymore, I'm doing for those people who trusted me and not even complain even though they already paying me. If you haven't given me a single penny, then don't gaslight me into thinking it's my fault that you can't afford to read exclusive content. It's just pissing me off. It's not easy to write so if you're not paying me, you have no right to complain and just wait when I am going to post. No one is forcing you to read what I write. There's other writers out there who post for free so go to them. I bet they won't finish their book because believe it or not, for small time writers like us, writing for free does not bring food to their tables.

I have ranted long enough. Thanks for reading.

* * *

A LOUD BUZZER reverberated in the room indicating that the time was up and the contest had finished. On cue, all the participants in the contest halted their hands in frustration. This had been their third attempt over the past 3 years. None of them had been able to crack the system that demonstrated ZNetwork to be one of the most highly secured independent networks in the world.

The founder is Mo Tian Zi. He is the third son of the well-distinguished Mo Family of Mo Empire. Just like his brothers who took over Mo Empire at the age of 21, Mo Tian Zi also founded his brand 3 years ago at the age of 22 and had caused a ruckus due to the system he built being more secure, efficient, and less expensive than any of the well-known brands.

It is a new brand, however, almost all big companies were already using the system as their means of security, including Mo Empire and even the country's government database. That is how great it was! Today even, aside from the annual celebration, the event was also to showcase the system to someone from NASA. If the representatives become impressed with the contest and how impenetrable the system was, the day where ZNetwork is used on NASA's database will soon come to fruition.

"Thank you, everyone, for participating again this year. Unfortunately, none of our most talented hackers cracked the ZNetwork brand. But to commemorate your participation, each of you will receive $10,000 as your consolation prize," the company's PR Head and announcer stated, and a round of applause echoed in the room.